Beta version v6.3.2 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, May 7, 2021.

1. NikosR6

NikosR6 New Member

100 percent sure!the same file runs on my hisense internal player as hdr10+!!and the same file on dune realbox 4k runs hdr10+ to!!!
    Will upload picture too tomorow!!!

2. Cristiango

Cristiango Member

I have hdr set to automatic, and if it takes me hdr 10+

3. GARY CAMPBELL

GARY CAMPBELL New Member

Funny thing when i set colour to 4k 10bit on z1000 pro HDR10+ movies appears on my Samsung Qled and i can't tell much between HDR10 and HDR10+ but when i set colour to 4k 12bit the colours stand out more and have deeper blacks on my Samsung Qled Q60T watching remux movies from HDD it is noticeable on the the tv setting to 12bit though HDR10+ movies symbol doesn't appear on tv
    Is this possible, or my eyes are playing tricks on me is 12bit 4k has a better picture.

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  4. mijacmad

mijacmad Member

That old chestnut, Ive been going on about the lack of HDR10+ for the last 6 months+ and still nothing.

5. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

yet for those who have hdr10+ working,it works fine

it wouldnt be files made like 4 6 months back using youscopes tools ?
    ie
    They had command lines speciaifially to remove HDR10+ from the dual DV HDR10+ type movies like Alita ,BTTF

6. mijacmad

mijacmad Member

No because the files work perfectly with other devices that playback flawless HDR10+. Like the Amazon fire cube or Panasonic BD players, the Zidoo is the only device I have encountered the issue with HDR10+, which somewhat points to the Zidoo being the issue.

7. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

I only have a few titles with HDR10+. They play just fine on my UHD3000. If I play them on my Sony via a USB stick you can see for a moment the SONY "changing gear" and an indication that it is HDR10+.

8. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

yep gotta be a setting on the zidoo still wrong

theres only like 2-4 ppl on forum that have an issue theyve Mentioned ,playing HDR10+ with the ziddoos

9. GARY CAMPBELL

GARY CAMPBELL New Member

I got no issue playing HDR10+ movies with z1000 pro going through Denon receiver then Samsung Qled tv at 10bit although at the moment my colour settings at 12bit.

10. NikosR6

NikosR6 New Member

I think maybe there is an issue between Hisense and Zidoo for the HDR10+.With mecool km3 HDR10+ runs like a charm!

Last edited: May 25, 2021
  11. vddan

vddan Active Member

Small review of V6.3.2, after almost three weeks of use.
    I speak only of the negative because this update regresses by the general stability of the device especially in HT4 or blocking, loss of the Ethernet signal (NAS), return to the general menu are too numerous. Some files are jerky with no sound, a rewind or a pause and it comes back etc ..........
    Hope the next update. arrives quickly to correct these small defects but which are painful !!
    This message is written in French and translated with GOOGLE, I hope the translation will reflect my writing !!

12. vddan

vddan Active Member

Well; the translation is roughly .........

13. GARY CAMPBELL

GARY CAMPBELL New Member

Sounds like your update didn't go down so well on your media player
    My update went perfect no jerks no nothing internet not cutting out not one complaint on my machine Z1000 pro.

14. vddan

vddan Active Member

You're in luck ...... unplugged, plugged in again it works better for a while and then it comes back ...... not bad but annoying !!
    Let's wait for the next update.

15. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Personally, I hope they will take all their time and give us a quality FW that improves DV support of course, but also the lacks like BD menu support, the problem with 3D ISO, etc...

See Nice monkey's thread for details
    http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thr...problems-fw-v6-3-2-no-feature-requests.84836/

See you

16. Armin Moesslacher

Armin Moesslacher Active Member

@mirror I face i serious bug since 6.3.2. (only in this FW never before) : with .srt subtitles (which never had any problems before) sometimes the timestamps are shown like:

Begin time sub: end time sub and then the real subtitle text

see attached pic

[​IMG]

In the file it looks like that:

01:16:20,633 --> 01:16:21,1000
    It's okay.

01:16:26,634 --> 01:16:28,100
    Come on out, boy.

So the Zidoo is showing two lines instead of one and the timestamps of the first line

Ah maybe because of the .1000 (4 digitits after the ,)?

OK it is related to the 4 digits, sorry so the files have errors, so no Zidoo error, just checked :)

Last edited: May 26, 2021
    Tarantula likes this.
  17. Konstantin Volkov

Konstantin Volkov New Member

Any ideas there to find G version? With Google Play Store? Thanks!

18. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

19. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Any idea when the next firmware update is? Cause I can't use TVDB scrapper till it's fixed. Which means I can't add my collection of TV Shows. Really frustrating.

20. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Can you not regress back to the former firmware? I've held off updating my 3000 as I would like to read more comments from 3000 owners as to the viability of the latest firmware.