Zidoo Control Center + create cascading collection

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by RIKO14, May 15, 2021.

1. RIKO14

RIKO14 New Member

Hello,
    About the Zidoo Control Center
    I don't remember the default password, what is it?

Some time ago by the Zidoo Control Center I had created cascading saga (MARVEL collection with inside IRONMAN collection, AVENGERS collection, etc.) but when I click on AVENGERS saga appears on my screen " there is no poster in the collection, we will automatically exit this interface. " with a count in seconds, is this problem resolved (and how) ?

Last edited: May 15, 2021
  2. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello RIKO,

About the password, at the first use it asks you to create one and to confirm it in a popup with 2 fields to be filled, this is what always happened on my side with Zidoo Control center.

Unless I'm mistaken and it seems that Markswift2003 had confirmed it to me, you can't add collections together in this way, personally I use the option ''Disband'' with the one I want to group and I create a new folder ''Collection'' with the name ''Marvel Collection'' and I group each movie in this folder (there may be another way but I don't know it), then you place them in chronological order as needed.

You can do it with Zidoo control or with HT4.0, but it's faster with Zidoo control obviously

See you

3. RIKO14

RIKO14 New Member

thank you Olivier,
    Unfortunately I don't remember having created this password at all so I don't remember. It seems to me that this password appeared from the 1st time .. So am I stuck? Not possible to reset?
    Moreover, it seems to me that on this forum or Hcfr a member had given me the initial password but I cannot find this message.

4. OlivierQC

Yes sure

Here's how to do it:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Reboot your box and go back to your PC, you should have the popup to create a password

[​IMG]

5. RIKO14

RIKO14 New Member

Thank you, it's work.
    Too bad we can't do a cascade collection. I therefore place them in chronological order.
    Can this be requested from Zidoo for a future update? ..

6. OlivierQC

You can always ask but it will probably be at the bottom of the "to do" list

7. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

8. OlivierQC

Hello Mark,

Thanks for the information I will add it when I make a post about the Zidoo control.

9. RIKO14

RIKO14 New Member

Thanks you Mark .