Beta version v6.3.2 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, May 7, 2021.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Yes, that's the only difference - the Master Audio badge has replaced the HRA badge when the string contains DTS and HD, so currently no string for HRA - must admit I've not seen an HRA soundtrack for many years.

UTAVATU likes this.
  2. AKI

AKI New Member

You guys are so fast that i'm not keeping up with the zidoo update:).
    Very good job and keep it that way.
    Thanks a lot for such a good job

Mariusz likes this.
  3. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

I've had this exact same problem for 2 or 3 updates! it does not mean we don't have the same problem. It's just that it triggered with me sooner. Anything can produce a bug. even a combination of things....... I saw your gif so I know very clearly what your bug looks like...

it's what happens when people ignore a bug report... It gets worse and worse and starts affecting more people.

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  4. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

it's okay, problem solved

5. DennisTheMenace

DennisTheMenace Active Member

Same Here, I still use tmdb scrapping for my TV shows based of kodi nfos, it works a lot better than tvdb

6. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello Dennis,

yes I have noticed that too.

I just saw it again with handmaid's tale season 4, a few minutes ago

DennisTheMenace likes this.
  7. vipkekko

vipkekko Member

Ultimo Firmware 6.32 i film ad un certo punto si bloccano ...risolvete questo bug..

8. darkeyes909

darkeyes909 Active Member

for myself, I like seeing the comparisons.

9. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

I'm getting a horizontal green line through the screen any time I exit or enter a screen, or during video playback when it changes scenes., Every time I go to the home screen, or open Posterwall. Also as people have mentioned the green screen rewinding. They might be connected.

10. Whitfield

Whitfield Active Member

Has the folder for custom subtitle fonts been removed? I can't find it anymore.

11. vipkekko

vipkekko Member

scandalous this uhd 3000 with the new firmware i found some blocks while watching a movie, instead of improving here it gets worse, i would like to sell the zidoo uhd 3000 to switch to the dune much better

12. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

once i found blocking on one of my movies !!
    Put it down to coding etc
    But later i found it was intentionally put in by the Movie makers .

DennisTheMenace and xskip like this.
  13. timmyp53

timmyp53 Member

Spelling error in the code/firmware. When clearing data source it says "conform" instead of confirm.

Guess it's time to sell this bad boy for a dune.;)

xskip and DennisTheMenace like this.
  14. Cristiango

Cristiango Member

How about the oppo clone? the famous chinoppo

15. vipkekko

vipkekko Member

[QUOTE = "Mabon, post: 152235, member: 56047"] Arrivederci: D! [/ CITAZIONE]
    Forse è meglio .il dune va meglio anche con dolby vision ed inoltre è dsd HDMI multicanale ...

16. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear @Markswift2003

I would like you to please in one case. You're an experience user, so I think you may help me. I mean I know about proper file naming - thank you once more. I would like to know, what is the proper naming of the folders. I would like to sort my Collection and put each movie and coresponding files .mkv, .srt, .nfo, .jpg to separate folders. The best explanation will be on below example:

STAR WARS - EPISODE IV - A NEW HOPE (1977) [4K] [TRUEHDATMOS]-poster.jpg
    STAR WARS - EPISODE IV - A NEW HOPE (1977) [4K] [TRUEHDATMOS].mkv
    STAR WARS - EPISODE IV - A NEW HOPE (1977) [4K] [TRUEHDATMOS].nfo
    STAR WARS - EPISODE IV - A NEW HOPE (1977) [4K] [TRUEHDATMOS].srt

How should be named folder for this movie above?

The second example:

THE LORD OF THE RINGS - THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING (2001) [4K] [TRUEHDATMOS]-part1.mkv
    THE LORD OF THE RINGS - THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING (2001) [4K] [TRUEHDATMOS]-part1.nfo
    THE LORD OF THE RINGS - THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING (2001) [4K] [TRUEHDATMOS]-part1.srt
    THE LORD OF THE RINGS - THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING (2001) [4K] [TRUEHDATMOS]-part1-poster.jpg
    THE LORD OF THE RINGS - THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING (2001) [4K] [TRUEHDATMOS]-part2.mkv
    THE LORD OF THE RINGS - THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING (2001) [4K] [TRUEHDATMOS]-part2.nfo
    THE LORD OF THE RINGS - THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING (2001) [4K] [TRUEHDATMOS]-part2.srt
    THE LORD OF THE RINGS - THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING (2001) [4K] [TRUEHDATMOS]-part2-poster.jpg

What about above one?

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Sincerely

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  17. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

If you're using MKVs as above then the folder name doesn't matter, it's the filename that gets parsed, so you can simply name them:

STAR WARS - EPISODE IV - A NEW HOPE (1977)

and

THE LORD OF THE RINGS - THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING (2001)

UTAVATU likes this.
  18. Flasher

Flasher New Member

Bought it in the hope that I will finally have a player that will sort my movie library on the server and play video files correctly at the same time.

Unfortunately, I have constant problems with it. The player keeps stuttering, you have to turn off the movie and turn it on again, sometimes it will start playback by itself. The problem is probably related to lan support.

I tried to play the same movie on Nvidia at the same time (I have never had problems with the network here) and Zidoo ... both players connected via LAN. Zidoo can jam several times in one movie, while nvidia plays smoothly. It doesn't matter what the format, resolution or compression is ... any file can jam.

I would like to know if I have a damaged player or if it is the software's fault. I've only had it for a month and I don't know whether to advertise or wait for corrections.

My configuration:
    Zidoo Z9X
    TV Samsung QE55Q7FNA
    SERVER Synology DS720+
    ROUTER Synology RT2600ac
    Of course, everything is wired via 1Gbps

19. Marfunk

Marfunk New Member

[QUOTE = "Flasher, post: 152250, member: 78486"] L'ho comprato nella speranza di avere finalmente un lettore che ordinerà la mia libreria di film sul server e riprodurrà i file video correttamente allo stesso tempo.
    Ho provato a riprodurre lo stesso film su Nvidia contemporaneamente (non ho mai avuto problemi con la rete qui) e Zidoo ... entrambi i giocatori collegati tramite LAN. Zidoo può incepparsi più volte in un film, mentre nvidia funziona senza problemi. Non importa quale sia il formato, la risoluzione o la compressione ... qualsiasi file può incepparsi.

Posso sapere con quale lettore riproduci i file all'interno di Nvidia?

20. Flasher

Flasher New Member

KODI v19