Onboard display

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by tomeeli, Oct 28, 2016.

1. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

Hi! You can in the next firmware to add the option to configure the onboard display? For example, to make the brightness adjustment and (or) a complete shutdown while watching video. Thank you!

2. looun

looun Member

dimmer function usually is not possible, on/off i think is easy to implementing

3. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

Then, walking to on/off during video playback. I think many will be useful with this feature.

4. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

i asked this some time ago and zidoo confirmed to look into it and implement it - maybe in version 1.9.9 then :)
    other media player can this from start on :)

5. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

OK,Add it in v1.2.7 :D

6. mirror

Brightness Level 1,Level 2,Level 3, Off.
    Right?

monsak.zidoo.x9s and HaoSs like this.
  7. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

Well, I hope that will not lay for a long time and soon this option will add in the firmware. We have to seal the screen to not interfere with viewing of the video.

8. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

Right!

Although it may be level 1, 2 and off?

9. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

And another question. And you can implement a countdown to the end of the video?

10. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

I like a clock display on a unit (with a progress counter) , but this one is really too small for this old man to be useful, so turning low will be a nice option for me too. Thanks for providing.

I doubt countdown is easy to? It looks to me that a standard HW-clock function is used for counting up.

11. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

"countdown" for what?
    until support ends? SCNR ;)

12. Lony

Lony Active Member

UNBELIEVABLE :D:D:D

13. Henk Jan Baard

Henk Jan Baard New Member Beta test group

Ok then I have also some small requests :)

-When I stop playing a movie (zdmc - native player) I get a message that the native player has stopped playing . Can you turn off (maybe optional ) this message ? It is obvious that the external player is off

- when I pause a movie (press ok) to change some settings (press menu) the movie starts playing again. It would be great if the movie would stay paused.

-and last. When the first line is selected and I press the up arrow it would be nice is the last line would be selected then.

Thanks for the great work you do!

14. mirror

Thanks!

Henk Jan Baard likes this.
  15. xxxxx

xxxxx Member

I have updated to 1.2.7, but where is the option to set the luminosity of display?
    Thank you.

16. niels

niels New Member

Settings-Display- Led brightness.

17. xxxxx

xxxxx Member

Thanks.

18. dennys84

dennys84 Member

And what if you watching iptv with zidoo player? Vfd is showing senseless info. I understand that for moovies it is nice to know, but for online tv stream - useless...And let me guess the solution - use another player)))