Beta version v6.2.5 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 14, 2021.

1. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

youve got to boot it up to get to the flash section and only takes a few mins , can alway finish setup after new f/w in ,but prolly handy to set language etc first

JakeA likes this.
  2. tanvideo

tanvideo New Member

After upgrade, affect my Tivimate, lot TV programme can't watch!!

Attached Files:

3. Random_Vibration

Random_Vibration Active Member

Again, I would block out the Zidoo alone, observer and Apple TV alone and observer to see if it is purely the Zidoo or Zidoo + Apple TV at fault. I was able to improve the performance of the Z9X by stepping down the CEC settings from 'on' to 'limited' on a UHD Blu-ray player, both going through a common receiver. It's your problem so you can keep ignoring the request to test.

Also, every time a new firmware comes out, nobody is going remember your problem from the last firmware. You don't need to be as detailed as your were here but saying the CEC is still a problem doesn't help direct people to fix the problem.

4. tanvideo

tanvideo New Member

How to downgrade previous version? Any help?

5. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

Hi, it’s a wider problem than this, lots of people suffer from it, my setup Zidoo with cec less adapter into Denon which is arc to LG C9.
    For the last 4 firmwares I have to pull the power from Zidoo before LG will turn Denon off, the TV will turn off but the Reciever won’t if the power is connected to Zidoo - this is larger than just a CEC problem as I have a CEC less adapter fitted.
    I think it could even be a Network problem that the Zidoo has introduced, it’s the only thing that makes sense.

6. Superdog

Superdog Member

Luckily that the CEC less adaptor fixed my issue. Now Samsung TV, soundbar and Apple TV auto power function still works after I soft power down the Z9X.

7. Superdog

Superdog Member

I fixed now. Thanks for your advance.

8. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

Hi, if you look back through the early posts I was the person that originally suggested the Lindy cec less adaptor when the Z9X first came out - and it worked, but since a couple of firmwares ago it stopped working, I have even changed the adaptor (I have a few of these lying around) and hdmi cable but to no avail.

9. Superdog

Superdog Member

Try connect to the other HDMI port, also I will soft power off the Z9X every time I don't use it, and never switch on both Apple TV and Z9X simultaneously.

10. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Member

Not chance , ever the same , ... with FW 6.2.5 if i put in AUTO mode the DV movies are displayed in HDR10 output from the Zidoo:mad: ( info ) , same at the 6.2
    With beta 6.1.15 I didn't have this difference .
    I have to reset everything and update with only 6.2.5? I always think that the updates from 6.1.15 to 6.2 ... did not work

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  11. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

As a general comment it would be helpful if people added a signature to their profile that lists the AV devices they are using. Makes it easier to understand issues when we know what devices are in play.

gogo789, Mabon, Markswift2003 and 2 others like this.
  12. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Absolutely agree.

13. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Done!

blenky likes this.
  14. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Done!

blenky likes this.
  15. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Member

Done !

blenky likes this.
  16. ulna68

ulna68 Active Member

and where to put this description to be at the bottom ??

17. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Click on your username - top right, then click signature and voila!

ulna68 likes this.
  18. ulna68

ulna68 Active Member

ok Thanks!!

19. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

No exaggeration, gentlemen, with this description, who and what has ... because someone may not have enough space .. :)
    All you need is a player, tv, receiver ...

xskip likes this.
  20. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

That is a pity planned to add my dog and pictures of my family too. ;)

Mabon, Zigourney, xskip and 2 others like this.