Beta version v6.2.0 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000(April Fool version)

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Exactly!

2. Bertrum

Bertrum Member

ok, after this update every time I start with my HT4, it now seems to get stuck 'scanning source in the background' and 'Automatically refresh the posters after a countdown of 5 seconds' for about 5 minutes.
    I understand this is probably what it is supposed to do, but it refreshes the poster wall every 5 seconds and goes back to the first line while I am browsing to the content I want to watch.
    Is there a way to stop the poster wall refreshing every 5 seconds?
    I have a reasonable collection and it takes more than the 5 seconds to find what I am looking for.
    It didn't 'refresh the posters' on the previous firmware.
    It's a minor thing I know!

3. godalmighty

godalmighty Active Member

me using fire tv stick 4k for Netflix, Disney+ and VIU
    i dont force zidoo team too make netflix capable again, just curious why
    usually watch korean tv series that mostly only 1080p on netflix with no atmos (DD+)
    coz sometimes after using Z9X i just dont wanna switch to my firetv stick to watch netflix :p

4. Markswift2003

No, it's not supposed to do that.

It constantly monitors the sources but will only scan and refresh if it detects a change - so if you've not changed anything it shouldn't scan.

Try switching off HT4 Settings/Preference/Automatic Updating Sources, reboot and switch back on...

Bertrum likes this.
  5. Dave@78

Dave@78 New Member

I’m new to Z9x and i don’t any bluray movie files so can anyone provide me the source to download or stream free 4k movies with dolby vision or hdr10+ and how to add on please?

6. Dave@78

Dave@78 New Member

Netflix shows error code ui-113 need advice to fix this

7. ulna68

ulna68 Active Member

zidoo does not support Netflix streaming

8. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

Poor chances :)

9. Dave@78

Dave@78 New Member

Then how you watch uhd movie’s backup bluray copies and scan to storage always?

10. Dave@78

Dave@78 New Member

But the youtuber said he fixed

11. JamesYAOL

JamesYAOL New Member

Thanks for your kindly reply.
    what's Zidoo Controller APP using WOL? Is it mobile app? It wont work until it is on. anyway, I leave my UHD3000 on so I am not complaining remote any more :)

I tried the max volumn and yes it is hmm from both and disappear at -10db which is still quiet high for a home. I usually use -20 -40 ... so I did not find this issue.
    The left speaker noise happens when
    1. DAC mode.
    2. Turn on UHD3000, right away, start playing music or movie or any music app.
    If it happens, it stays. The solution is reboot again, leave it alone for 20-60 minutes. Actually Switch from HDMI to DAC requires reboot too. Anyway, I suspect UHD3000 does way too much boot up work than expected.

Do you have any idea if DAC is what UHD3000's selling point saying that it is high level decoder providing HIFI audio output? If I use digital output only with a normal cheap external DTS decoder, will I degrade my purpose of "hifi" thing? Frankly I am a little bit upset with it.

12. Zigourney

Zigourney Active Member

Bug in this firmware is causing my internal SSD to cause a lag when moving around the OS, scrolling from one menu item to the next. Also when scrolling down my file list there is a lag.
    When I take out the SSD caddy the problem goes away, there is no lag, when I insert it back in, the lag in the OS reappears every time. This is repeatable.

I tried the ssd in my Z10 and it works fine. I also tried it in my PC and there is no problem. Hope the devs can look into this.

thanks
    Zig

13. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

It seems to me that everyone has their own sources and their own way of watching, worked out by life :)

14. ulna68

ulna68 Active Member

Dude Dave @ 78, you ask questions that are unlikely to be asked on this forum, look for backups on torrents

15. Markswift2003

Let's not get into that conversation.

ammar11 and xskip like this.
  16. Dave@78

Dave@78 New Member

Torrent lossy

17. ulna68

ulna68 Active Member

and it's best to make backups of your own uhd discs so as not to risk destroying them

18. godalmighty

godalmighty Active Member

just downgrade to 6.1.05 and use mobile netflix mod apk so you can stream 1080p SDR from netflix
    but if you want 4k HDR contents from netflix just buy other streaming device :D

19. Dave@78

Dave@78 New Member

Hahaha

20. Ozonestrike777

Ozonestrike777 New Member

Hello,
    I have just received the UHD3000 it is very beautiful, I tried the DV in iso, it starts in mkv but not with the menus it displays hdr10 any idea?