X1 first contact

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X1' started by 720p, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Alan.W

Alan.W New Member

The temperature on its original ROM is 75*C

2. Rob Hart

Rob Hart New Member

I was getting 68-69 DegC on the Beelink Rom, only 2xcore & clocked at 1.2Ghz same as X1 Rom,

3. spring

spring Guest

How to test temperature?

4. csgabe

csgabe New Member

@Rob Hart
    Have you tested any orange pi 2 linux image?

5. Rob Hart

Rob Hart New Member

Yes the Orange Pi Plus Rasbian Image boots & runs fine.

6. Bluesmanuk

Bluesmanuk Member

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    Rob Hart likes this.
  7. giovitiz

giovitiz New Member

Hi, I have the same problem with Orange Pi Plus 2 and Zidoo Android...

You have find a solution?

8. StIwY

StIwY New Member

Hello. I want to say something about my X1 i used for 5 months.

I tried some unbranded android boxes, and they are generally bad, due to a bad ROM, full of glitches, unstable etc....

When i bought my first Zidoo X1, things changed a LOT. I was able to use it 24h/24h on standby, every day with uTorrent + Kodi + movies + Internet.

No problems at all, no crashes....(almost)perfect.

Unfortunately the chipset Allwinner H3 is not so...."winner". It's poorly supported and is weaker compared to the Amlogic S905, for some tasks.

So i changed it with a new X5....now i'm totally satisfied. If you are thinking to buy some cheap unbranded generic android box...don't do it, and spend some bucks more to buy a Zidoo, trust me, you will not regret.

Thanks Zidoo team, keep up the good work!

9. spring

spring Guest

thanks!

10. Fcouto

Fcouto New Member

Hi.
    I need help. I install in orange PI mini 2 the zidoo but i ser the error of activation information NET MAC ilegal authorization.
    Please help me.
    Thanks

11. jamil

jamil Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Please provide your NET MAC,we will check it.
    thanks.

12. DaremoS

DaremoS New Member

I notice that you are using very well this RK3229 TV Box... I don't have this Zidoo X1 II but OTT-MX4 which is the same (plus an extra USB and a SPDIF out plug).
    Kodi 16.1 in my case work well in 1080 but is not as smooth as in MX player. It seems that people of Zidoo have installed only 720 in ZBMC due to some stuttering in 1080.
    The software included in your device is really nice (I've teted it in my device and work fine, except for the security screen, that I won't intend to remove as is a right of the people of Zidoo). Anyway I prefer to install my own launcher Square Home 2 in this case.
    I've been able to install TWRP 3.0.8 in the Zidoo software which was rooted of course, and work great. I keep a backup of it just for testing purposes.
    Temparture is a problem in my device too. People of Russia have made a modification in the hardware for their EKB329, which is also the same machine.

Sorry my reference to 1080 in Kodi was indeed for a 4K movie, here it stutters. In 1080 run fine.

BTW... security routine is being validate in some Server of Zidoo based on the NET MAC, which is stored in Zidoo premises.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016