Posterwall stopped working on uhd3000

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Chris Chen, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Chris Chen

Chris Chen New Member

Suddenly today I can't open Posterwall on my uhd3000 anymore only gives me black screen. Not sure what happened. It's on 6.1.15_G

(in discussion in the other post)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  2. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

I also have such a problem on my Zidoo Z10 pro. Black screen appears and then player's main menu appears. HT does not start. I have the latest firmware 6.1.15.G.
    Did you find any solution?

Edit
    I entered advanced settings, applications and then HT. I cleared cache and user data (clear data space).
    Home Theater works!
    Then I restored my data (my posters) from a backup.
    OK.

This weird behavior is perhaps somehow attributed to the recent crooked update of google system components (WebView) that wrecked havoc on millions of android devices users globally.

You still need to update your chrome browser.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
  3. When I released Zidoo today, he also appeared to me with a problem with HT (which can't even be started) : “Application does not exist

When HT tried to launch from the application only the black screen and then return to the main screen.

I really don't enjoy it anymore. Is there no other solution to how to reinstall the entire player every day?

UP:
    After turning the player off and on for the third time, HT can be started again.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
  4. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

It is the fault of updating components of the Google system - WebView! I had the same thing on my Android phone. As well as many Android users around the world. Many applications have stopped working.
    Update Google Chrome. It helps, and HT works normally.

DevlopperWEB81 likes this.
  5. Thanks for tip Mariusz

Mariusz likes this.
  6. snapo6

snapo6 Member

How do you update Chrome?

7. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

Via the Google play store.

8. snapo6

snapo6 Member

Yes of course!

Here only update for Play Services, the remaining was up to date.
    Do hope to get rid of black screen from now on.

Mariusz likes this.
  9. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

For me, HT works very well. And let it stay that way.
    upload_2021-3-28_12-4-37.png