X6 Pro Wi-Fi signal

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Mighe, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Mighe

Mighe New Member

Is there a trick or a solution , software or editing files , to improve the wi - fi signal?

loudspeaker likes this.
  2. Arctic Ace

Arctic Ace Member

Hmmm, at same location my iPad and iPhone get full 100% 5 GHz-signal (AC) but X6 gets/shows lower, ~80% signal rate (according the GUI icon). Is this similar what you can seen on your wifi-network?

3. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Wifi even ac as different rate acording to mimo 2x2 3x3. 1, 2, 3 antenna... so ac with only one will not be fast like 2 or 3.

4. Arctic Ace

Arctic Ace Member

I'm using AC1900 with MIMO config: 3x3:3.

5. Sarco

Maybe, but I doubt zidoo has mimo.

6. Sarco

All my tv box use one antenna and get 85mbps, but my zidoo X9 with two antenna get 300mbps.

7. Arctic Ace

Arctic Ace Member

Ok

8. Mighe

Mighe New Member

all my equipment , including television , have better signal

9. Ilya

Ilya New Member

wi fi is not working properly! The router is 3 meters from the console, on the 5 GHz network all the time lost. At 2.4 GHz shows a very good level of reception, but receiving rate from 0.05 to 0.5 Mbs. And if you put your hand on the device, the speed increases. Next phone and tablet show a high speed of transmission and reception.

10. YAS

YAS New Member

I confirm the information about the abnormal speed of transfer via Wi-Fi 2.4GHz even under normal signal strength with antenna. The version of the software is independent of (1.0.19, 1.0.25) Engineers respond, acknowledge the problem and how to solve it? Or is it a factory defect ?
    Phone Doogex5 is a top ZidooX6 runs on the same frequency, but shows the data transfer rate of 25 Mbps and reception, ZodooX60, 0,02-0,05Mbps.

11. YAS

YAS New Member

The first 3 positions of the speed reception and transmission in the 5Ghz range. The following three 2.4 Ghz. The screen is made on another device.This confirms the presence of critical problems with the connectionWi-Fi : BadWiFi.png -(

12. Ilya

Ilya New Member

The developers have on this forum? Or all the questionsinthe void?

13. moreaki

moreaki New Member

How did you guys even manage to get the 5GHz Wifi connected? Mine does not even see it, no matter how much I fiddle with the router settings. All my other Android, iPhone and MBP can easily connect to my 5Ghz ssid and to my neighbours'. The X6 Pro does not even see them at all. How can one enable 5GHz support on the X6 Pro? The 2.4 GHz is so slow, that I can only watch low-bitrate encoded 720p on the TV.

The box is rather useless in my case like that.

14. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group