Do posters in HT4 work?

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Kurt, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Thanos

Thanos Member

I'll take it from the end.

1) Autoframe on SoC Amlogic works.
    Autoframe on SoC Amlogic works. Either help AFR for Amlogic, or natively via applications like Nova Player, Plex, EMby, Kodi where the autoframe can be used.
    In addition, it is more about what the chip can encode / decode than its computing power.

2) S905X3 is equivalent to the last Soc ZIDOO RTD16 ** I doubt throttling occurs. Even significantly weaker Amlogic will play 4K video or anything without any problems.

3) Some time ago I bought a VIM3L ($ 70) and I can say that the internal player Amlogic or CoreElec is much better optimized like ZIDOO, it just doesn't have DolbyVision support. https://www.khadas.com/vim3l
    For example, HDR10 + youtube or movies are much better on VIM3L, to such an extent that the difference can be seen by the eye.
    And unlike ZIDOO, use Android TV and it is possible to use Autoframe in Android applications. Zidoo doesn't and never does.

I bought Zidoo to support Netflix and DV, unfortunately Neftlix was disabled a few days after the purchase, otherwise I wouldn't buy it anymore. I have a X9S (RTD1295) at home and in the picture, environment, menu, and in the BOX itself, it is no different from the new version.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  2. Paul777

Paul777 Member

You're prefer only new movies?
    I bought zidoo because this is an good alternative to konoos Gv-3765.

Filemanager is so awesome and more comfortable for me than HT.

Just look on this ( see upload file)

I can see what i want to watching/ listening to) without stupid posters, i can see file size and etc.

Attached Files: