Proposal HT4 - Home Theatre - Web Remote Access HTML5

Discussion in 'General Development' started by matty2k, Jan 19, 2021.

1. matty2k

matty2k New Member

Dear team,
    while using web access to z9x (via entering http: //192.168.x.xx: 9528) it is still recommended to use and activate flash. Nowadays I think this should not be the standard to use.
    Therefore try to convert to HTML5.

Kind regards
    matty

2. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

I don't have any flash plugin for years and HT4 web works.

3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Yeah, I'm not quite sure why that message is there - it doesn't use Flash.

The web interface has needed a lot of work for a long time but I think it's at the bottom of the list as I don't think any of the many bugs I've listed for Zidoo have ever been fixed.

4. dtiddy1205

dtiddy1205 New Member

when i go to :9528, its asking me for a password. I can't remember it or where it is set. Can anyone advise where this password is set? I can get to openWRt and that PW is not the same or doesnt work. Thanks!

5. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

Guide: Zidoo Web Frontend

6. dtiddy1205

dtiddy1205 New Member

I was able to reset the password, and i get control of the box, however now when i select "Movies" from the web interface, i get a popup stating " x network error" in red. None of the files are visible. The zidoo works and streams fine, this is an issue on the web interface. Any ideas?

7. dtiddy1205

dtiddy1205 New Member

Resetting openwrt thru the device menu resolved (not thru the browser).

8. Teddyboy

Teddyboy Member

I didn’t know that this was available. This would make it much easier to manage my movie collection from my pc. As long as it works well enough so I can manage my collection I’ll be happy.