New firmware v2.3.35 version for ZIDOO Z9S release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by pavlin67, Sep 9, 2020.

1. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

I'll test it as soon I'll find time for it.

3DBuff likes this.
  2. tomtom

tomtom New Member

Can anyone confirm if this firmware is more stable than previous? I still get the odd random reboot on the previous firmware.

I can confirm when using with mkv files it's just as unstable. :(

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  3. cavedarter

cavedarter New Member

Interesting, I don't have any issues with stability re: mkv playback

4. venci

venci New Member

Kai Winters likes this.
  5. venci

venci New Member

I found that if you have series, the next one starts automatically, what is the logic, I don't like that.

6. Frostb!te

Frostb!te Member

They adapted the standard behaviour of every streaming service out there like Netflix. Most of the time you want to watch more than 1 episode, so you don't need to click anything to continue the next episode.

7. mamideltoro

mamideltoro New Member

Can anyone help me to get rid of transmission crashes?
    I have set my transmission via openwrt, but when i add a torrent, transmission crashes, so does the zidoo.
    Thanks in advance.

8. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

@mamideltoro please post an image of your transmission settings.

9. chiquito3

chiquito3 Member

Has anyone been able to fix the issue with the Music Player App not scanning the files?

10. singuser

singuser New Member

MP scraper works only when you set "only use local info" in scraper setting.

11. chiquito3

chiquito3 Member

Please help! Now my Zidoo Z9S is not scanning movies. The process stars but then it hangs just how the Music scanning does and says Wait Scan but it never ends. Why does the scanning process hangs and sends me to Home Theater screen?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  12. chiquito3

chiquito3 Member

I've reset the Zidoo but the problem persist. Scanning is not working. I do a restore and it does work but the scanning is till broken. It did scanned but then it fotgot the new added programs. Why is that? What is the problem? Please help.

13. kfpanda

kfpanda Member

14. Schumy

Schumy Member

hi guys, is there an option to revert to the old format of information display? the new one updated with this firmware shows a lot of unnecessary info e.g. poster and story/plot etc... thanks

>Add press the information button to display poster information

15. talkron

talkron New Member

Hi, after using this FW since its publication, USB 3.0 on my Z9S stopped working properly, without me changing anything ( cables, external HDD drive, FW). One day everything worked fine and the next one multiple files simply stopped playing after couple of minutes and the player jumped back to main menu. Changing connection to USB 2.0 cable stopped this problem instantly. As i understand USB 2.0 should have enough bandwith to support even high bittrate UHD files, but i still would if possible prefer to use the "better" connection. Had somebody similar problem and get rid of it successfully?