Zidoo that doesn't keep memory to connect to the NAS

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by andreamusso.am, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Happy Sunday Guys ....... I have a problem and I can't understand why. So, I have a Z9x, from which I use the contents I have stored on Qnap NAS I use the Z9x only in this way) Why, if I let more than a day pass without turning on the Z9x, do I have to do a "restore" of the Library, as the Zidoo turns on without having kept in memory, neither the Library, nor the credentials to connect to the NAS? This behavior, I think it probably started with the firmware with which it arrived (I think it is 6.0.22) I say thank you in advance and wish you all a good evening, Andrea

2. Armin Moesslacher

Armin Moesslacher Active Member

Strange, I always set the shared NAS video folder as favourite (NFS and SMB) and they keep as expected, this for the native player, with ZDMC you can choose to store the credentials.....

andreamusso.am likes this.
  3. Ciao, intanto ti ringrazio della risposta..... Poi, cosa intendi per "preferita" e da dove si può fare questa operazione....... Ti dirò di più: quando lo Z9x fa la ricerca di NSF e di SMB, chiaramente in entrambe i casi, mi trova il NAS. Se provo a connettermi con NSF, mi arriva alla richiesta delle credenziali di accesso al NAS, poi, cartella vuota e non riesco a collegarmi (questo mi capitava anche con lo Z9s), con SMB invece, fa tutto quello che dovrebbe fare e mi collego tranquillamente. A questo punto per l'NFS, sicuramente c'è qualche impostazione da effettuare sul NAS ma, il fatto denunciato nel post (cioè che l'SMB, mi chiede tutte le volte la stessa cosa come se dovessi connettere la prima volta, è la prima volta che mi succede (con lo Z9x). Ti ringrazio infinitamente e ti auguro una buona giornata