Error Message Google Services keep stopping

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Kalamoony, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Kalamoony

Kalamoony Member

Hello guys ,

This error message shows every time when I turn on my Zidoo Z1000 Pro , how I can solve it please.

Note: this message was show on old firmware and with new firmware update as well .

Thanks anyway

2. Kalamoony

Kalamoony Member

3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

The only time I ever saw something similar was when I upgraded from "G" firmware to "Non G" firmware - after rebooting with the Non-G I got a single Google error message and then nothing beyond that.

Have you mixed G & non-G firmware at any point?

4. Raymond Lim

Raymond Lim Member

Agreed with Mark, I think you've downloaded the wrong firmware...make sure there is a "G" in the suffix.

5. Kalamoony

Kalamoony Member

yes i have , but now installed the last firmware without G .. what should I do know ?

Thank you for answer .

6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

When I changed from G to non-G, this the message only came up once.

Have a look in App settings and see if Google Services are there, if so, try to uninstall:

Settings/Other/About/Advanced Settings/System/Advanced/Apps & Notifications

Another thing to try is a factory reset:

Settings/Other/About/Advanced Settings/System/Advanced/Reset Options/Erase All Data(factory reset)

Failing that you could do an emergency reflash but this is not without danger if you don't follow the instructions EXACTLY

https://www.zidoo.tv/Support/support_guide/guide_target/x0Yfq[ld]QEAzbeq7k9e[ld]3ulg==.html

Then install latest firmware as usual.

If you take either of the last two options, be sure to backup your HT4 database

Kalamoony likes this.
  7. Kalamoony

Kalamoony Member

Thanks a lot , solved !!