missing movie from HT, nfo help

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by JS_racer, Feb 6, 2021.

1. JS_racer

JS_racer Member

say, I tried searching but failed, so sorry if this is a repeat or dumb question.
    I am trying to scrape a movie, it (2017) and not having any luck, not sure what to put in the tmdb search box, or how to create a nfo for the movie information.

any tips would be great, this is the first in my collection that has me stumped, thanks much for your time.

https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/346364-it?language=en-US

Just tried again, entered it, hit the tmdb search, and it was found. Not sure my malfunction a few minutes ago was,

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
  2. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

May be sometimes it's just an issue on the tmdb server site.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
  3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Glad you sorted it - HT4 (and predecessors) has always struggled with parsing movie names from short file names like this and movies that are numbers (eg 1917, 2012).

For anybody else having this problem, this is how you do it:

Say you have called the file "It.mkv":

Focus on the unmatched movie and press "Pop Menu" then select <Rematch>

Select at the top where it says "It.mkv" and edit so it just says "It" - ie remove the file extension so you just have the movieName - this what the parser should do on its own.

Screenshot_20210206-225416.png

Select TMDB button:

Screenshot_20210206-225807.png

And select the correct movie:

Screenshot_20210206-225812.png

Press "enter"

Screenshot_20210206-225817.png

And select "OK" and you're done:

Screenshot_20210206-225817.png Screenshot_20210206-225839.png

JS_racer likes this.
  4. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

5. rola

rola Member

Ihave a concert where the above guide dont work, cannot find it. How do I do to only use my own poster and nfo-file?

6. Markswift2003

You can use the web interface - they changed to HTML5 recently and it's a bit buggy at the moment but I think it works to create your own entry.

Use http://<IP_Address>:9528

7. rola

rola Member

Thanks, I will try that!

8. rola

rola Member

I can log in, but how do I do to create my own entry and point to my poster, fanart and mkv file? Are there any guide?

9. rola

rola Member

Found a guide but I only get rematch and clear matched info, in the other menu on the left I can change poster and backdrop- but I cant match it to the mkv-file. Any idea?

10. Markswift2003

Ok - looks like the interface is buggier than I thought since they switched to HTML5.

You used to be able to add your own entry...

If you know how to create a Kodi compatible nfo file, you could do that, add art in the movie folder like

movieName-poster.jpg
    movieName-fanart.jpg

and rescan making sure NFO precedence and local images are selected in preferences.

11. OlivierQC

What's the name of your bluray concert?

12. rola

rola Member

American Saturday Night (Live From The Grand Ole Opry)2015.

13. rola

rola Member

Hi, Ive got a mail that you replied to the tread, but your reply isnt here.
    The concert you replied that you have is the right one. Does it exist on tmdb?
    upload_2021-2-8_7-35-50.png

14. zwierzak

zwierzak New Member

I cleared system application data and from now I can not find at HT 4 about 100 movie titles even "by hand". is it caused by HTML5 ?

15. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

The web client is part of the control center app and has nothing to do with the HT4 scraper. The web client uses the REST API HT4 provides.

16. zwierzak

zwierzak New Member

before system clearing ( yesterday) scraper was working fine .not now . Any ideas?

17. OlivierQC

no it's not available,

I use Zdmc and HT4.0 on my device, the NFO of one works to the other and vice versa.

ZDMC/kodi found it, I made an export of the NFO in the video folder and I made a scan in HT4.0 prioritizing the NFO

I deleted my message because Markswift2003 had already explained everything before and I didn't see his message right away.

Here's a link, it's a .rar that contains the NFO, the poster and the background that I made for you if you're interested.

https://uptobox.com/k1bbj1aouhf0

I'm not an expert, and I don't know if my NFO will work for you, you paste everything in the folder of your video.

See you

18. rola

rola Member

Big thanks!

19. zarathoestra

zarathoestra Active Member

Sometimes just wait a few hours try again and i will hit all the missing posters. Last week it was missing 128 titles, day after zero just a glitch . No device is perfect.