TS recording h264 annex-B compliance

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by danman, Dec 6, 2015.

1. rafabrasil85

rafabrasil85 New Member

Hi guys, sorry to bother you. I've tried to get the streaming app to work but without success. Here is what I did: followed all steps you listed but when I open VLC (tested on Windows, another Android device and iOS) and insert the udp adress, nothing happens. I've downloaded ffmpeg-android.tgz and moved it to internal Flash (root directory), also extracted its content to a folder with same name... nothing. Also tried MX Player on my Android smatphone.
    My Zidoo has firmware 1.0.3.9. Am I doing something wrong? I've searched around the web but found nothing...

2. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Do not put the extract file in folder but in mnt/sdcard

3. rafabrasil85

rafabrasil85 New Member

Thanks for your reply! I moved the ffmpeg file which is in the bin folder of armeabi-v7a-neon folder to mnt/sdcard and it worked. But only sound is ok, image is quite bad. I tried higher video bit rates without success. I also changed my Mi Router from 2.4GHz to 5GHz but video is still faulty. Any clue on this? Thanks for your help anyway and thanks for great developers that makes these independent apps on this forum.

Attached Files:

4. Sarco

I never been able to stream broadcast or multicast and for unicast I must use assigning ip with mac, without mac bind video is bad. Seem cast work better if mac is in place. I can stream 20M from wifi but beter ethernet.

5. Sarco

Also check your router to have best setup, igmp and wmm for example and any multicasting setup, it depend on your router setup google for it.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
    rafabrasil85 likes this.
  6. rafabrasil85

rafabrasil85 New Member

Hi Sarco. Thanks again for your patience and help. May I ask you how to assign ip with mac? Could you point me a link? I've searched on Google but I can't confirm if I'm doing it right.

7. rafabrasil85

rafabrasil85 New Member

Great tip! I'll check router's multicasting setup. Thanks a lot!

8. Sarco

I don't know for your router in dd-wrt it is in service where you can reserve ip to mac.

9. rafabrasil85

rafabrasil85 New Member

I'll check it out. Tks!!

10. Sorry to revive the thread... just to add the whole stream on only one Activity.
    (it is working for youtube)

Attached Files:

11. daveclark

daveclark New Member

you can convert you TS files to MP4 files with Avdshare Video Converter. see the guide:https://www.avdshare.com/ts-to-h-264-converter