New firmware v1.0.40 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by HoneCharles, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neamielu

neamielu Member

you are tempting me, guys. more features, indeed, but also 160 bucs to spare..

2. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

yes haoss - we know you are a little child ans spamming this forum with rubbish :)

3. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Wait a little more, and when enough users (not all, is impossible!) and/or users which opinion you trust (not all, is impossible!) are satisfied, you can buy it.
    Highly hope will be very soon!

4. grummel2005

@PacoRabanne you mean x6pro or x9s??? :)

5. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

The second ;)

6. grummel2005

yes - thats what we constructive critical users want to do
    some people do not understand that those people here which do constructive critics are not responsible for the faults in the devices
    we are not responsible, that we look into the devices more than others
    thx for YOUR work here :)

7. neamielu

neamielu Member

yes from me too, lol. I meant x9s, the features list rocks, as usual, but still, I guess is still a bit pricey. I would happily throw 100$ in half a year from now on or even for x-mass and I would move the old x6 in another room. the new hardware is always expăensive and may hide serious faults.
    I brushed a little the x9s forum but i'm not convinced yet. if @grummel2005 says it's worse than x6 in the beginning, my courage is fading away..
    But I guess we are a little off-topic here and it's all my fault for being curious and asking too many questions :D

8. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

its ok to ask. zidoo did allot of work , and are still doing, it may take some time till they resolv all bugs. most of us with the new x9s box are testers. so box should be stable in 2-3 updates from now. the last update had allot of fixes.

9. neamielu

neamielu Member

Yeah, lucky you, how did you manage to become a beta tester? I want a x9 for free, too! :p

10. nice159

nice159 Active Member

You already are. X6 will never leave BETA phase... :D

BowWow1954, nexy33 and neamielu like this.
  11. neamielu

neamielu Member

hahaha, like a boss, tester on my own money :D

nice159 likes this.
  12. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

thats how usualy is with this boxes from china. keep in mind that most soc's are also made in china , they are not made by intel or amd, you can call them " beta " as well , and when you have beta hardware you end up with beta product. when i first got my box i wanted one with amlogic soc. but those on market at the time ( 905 ) had a hardware bug in them, you can't write on external HDD..., that's an example. we also had a problem with x6, it was suppose to play 10 bit hevc if i remember right, but the hardware does not support it.

Some thing may never work, still. zidoo is doing a ok job with the software. Trying to fix what they can. For 1080p mkv play, x6 is doing a fine job for me.

13. Leoben

Leoben Member

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thr...-x6-pro-misleading-advertising.673/#post-4915

14. stefan-ott

stefan-ott Member

and what is even worse: i want to return my x6 because it does not fulfill the features i bought it for .. and zidoo does not want to take it back ..

15. grummel2005

yes i know this had been here with all my x6pros the same at amazon but they took them back all of them as i showed them the promises and some comments here and on another forum where the problems are

16. stefan-ott

stefan-ott Member

well, they are just being annoying.. because: see attachment

Attached Files:

17. grummel2005

kepp going on ... steter tropfen höhlt den kopf :)

18. neamielu

neamielu Member

not the case, in the mean time, having no reasons to hope in a better future ( :D ) I gave up and I ended getting some beelink box x2 at a stock sale for a few bucks (18 usd).. they had x1 II too, for 35, but I had no reason to go that direction.
    let's just hope x10 will be better :D

19. stefan-ott

stefan-ott Member

just to mention .. nvidia shield tv .. works ace!
    (does not have a digital audi exit (TOSlink.. or however it is called) .. (but has passthrough in the hdmi)

but else works wesome!

20. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Last year I wanted to buy Shield. Ended up with X6 on presale's and saved some money. What a mistake... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.