Beta version 6.0.80 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Dec 11, 2020.

1. boxerfan

boxerfan Active Member

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    Vinny4K likes this.
  2. rola

rola Member

Now Hobbit with pgs subs starts to play, but after a few minutes severe stutter start. Also the raised black floor with vs10
    is not fixed. Hope for a fix soon...

Marshal likes this.
  3. vipkekko

vipkekko Member

the doby vision on oled tv lg 55bv6 does not work, also i noticed that compared to the x20 model the 1000 pro is less defined, solve because i am about to switch to the uhd 3000 model

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Oh yes. Playing Netflix with UHD needs Video to be set fixed at 4K as Auto-Resolution won't work with the Netflix APP.
    You have resolution set to 4K on Zidoo? Auto-resolution/auto-frame-rate does not work with streaming and neither does downscaling with Netflix UHD work well. Seen content is mixed on Netflix you need to adjust manually for perfect viewing.

5. Cineast

Cineast New Member

I'm having just WhiteNoise playing dvd-audio files. And the Music Scraping does not work at all....
    Is it possible, that the Z1000 pro does not play the MultiChannel SACD Files ? Just the Stereo ones? If so, i'm glad that i still have the OPPO as a network streaming device!!!

6. Nice Monkey

DVD-Audio is not supported. Music Scraper as-is is unusable for me too. Zidoo does play the 2CH tracks on a SACD 2CH/MCH ISO converted to PCM.
    If you extract the MCH tracks to DSF or DFF these won't play!

I encountered exactly ONE SACD with MCH only on it myself (about 30 known). Also got just ONE SACD being Dual Layer sacrificing the Hybrid CD-layer.

Cineast likes this.
  7. Cineast

Cineast New Member

Hey - thanks for the Info. I'm going to make some ISO Files from the SACDs and check that. The OPPO plays these Files without a Prob.

8. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello Nice monkey,

Thanks for the tips, i didn't know, i will try again but it's not user friendly if we have to change the options each time imho

9. Marshal

Marshal New Member

I have the same problem.
    DV+Dolby Digital=Ok.
    DV+Dolby ThueHD=Video shuttering after a few minutes.

Arch30n likes this.
  10. Nice Monkey

When set on 4K only the frame-rate will be wrong for some content which is not that big a problem.

11. OlivierQC

Hello,

Like cucnz i also have problems

Yesterday I watched ''The Hobbit extended MKV DV Remux'' with French DD5.1,
    at the 51st minutes the stuttering started, so whether it is with Atmos or DD5.1, I have this stuttering problem.

Until this problem is solved by Zidoo, I use my ISO to watch my movies in HDR.

See you

rola, xskip and ghostshadow like this.
  12. darkjina

darkjina New Member

I'm the same.

13. Fatih Durmus

Fatih Durmus Member

I think shutter problem will
    I think it will take a long time. Maybe wont solve!!

14. OlivierQC

It would be nice if Zidoo's Direct Output worked with streaming apks like Netflix (and also with the BDmenu of our Full HD ISOs so my TV could do the scaling).

you're lucky, it doesn't work with DD5.1 either with my Z9X

15. Alex Nekrasoff

Alex Nekrasoff New Member

Also, about 15 seconds before the end of the video, the sound disappears.

16. RudoSK

RudoSK New Member

Bug on HDR online stream videos.
    Please fix.

17. Mabon

Mabon Active Member

I get it at the beginning AND the end :mad:!

18. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

Hi, unfortunately Netflix is like this on other devices as well, in the Shield I have the separate refresh rate app, it isn't perfect as it has lots of resync at the beginning of playback but it is better than manually switching.

The streaming company's and the Android box manufacturers don't care about is videophiles really, Nvidia have shrugged it off and Zidoo will do the same.

19. fedofed

fedofed New Member

There is no sound for a few seconds when unpaused, please fix it

Mabon likes this.
  20. Whitfield

Whitfield Active Member

Yes, this is annoying. My AVR unlocks too when paused. And needs a second to lock in again at replay.

The Zidoo does not put out zero volume audio in currently used audioformat. Any player should be able to, I'd say.