Cómo obtener audio por las salidas RCA / How to get audio from the RCA outputs

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z10' started by Man in the Moon, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Configuración maestra para obtener la mejor salida de señal de audio analógico por los conectores RCA del Zidoo Z10 (recomendada de manera especial para audio musical de Alta Fidelidad).

Master configuration to obtain the best analog audio signal output through the RCA connectors of the Zidoo Z10 (especially recommended for Hi-Fi musical audio).

Preparación: para que puedas seguir paso a paso y sin ninguna dificultad esta "fórmula", te ruego que, sea cual sea tu idioma natal, comienzes por ajustar tu Zidoo Z10 al idioma inglés (será algo provisional, luego podrás volver a tu idioma preferido).

Preparation: so that you can follow this "formula" step by step and without any difficulty, I beg you that, whatever your native language, begin by adjusting your Zidoo Z10 to the English language (it will be temporary, then you can go back to your preferred language).

La "fórmula": / The "formula":

1. QUICK SETTINGS (Zidoo Z10) >>> Audio >>> HDMI audio = RAW >>> S/PDIF audio = LPCM 2 Channel >>> Downmix HD Audio output = Off >>> Audio native sampling rate = On >>> USB audio = Off

2. SETTINGS (Android 7.1.1) >>> Sound >>> HDMI output = RAW >>> S/PDIF output = LPCM 2 Ch >>> Playback effect = Off >>> HDMI Rx Audio format = PCM >>> Media volume = 10 steps (Ring volume at 67%)

3. SETTINGS (Android 7.1.1) >>> Display >>>CVBS Switch (Turn On CVBS output) = On

Y esto es todo... / And that's all...

Observaciones: / Observations:

Recuerda que esta configuración es ideal para la escucha, en las mejores condiciones, de audio musical digital convertido a señal analógica según como lo sirve Zidoo Z10 a través de sus conectores RCA.

Remember that this configuration is ideal for listening, in the best conditions, of digital musical audio converted to an analog signal according to how Zidoo Z10 serves it through its RCA connectors.

Cualquier otra configuración que no sea para experimentar y disfrutar del audio musical confiando en la conversión análoga que ofrece Zidoo Z10 es, sencillamente, otra historia.

Any other configuration that is not to experiment and enjoy musical audio relying on the analog conversion offered by Zidoo Z10 is, simply, another story.

El ajuste de Ring volume at 67% proporcionará el rango de valores de voltaje más adecuado de todos los posibles para cualquier entrada RCA hacia la que llevéis la señal analógica del Zidoo Z10. Podéis confiar en mí. Sé de lo que estoy hablando. Recordad que Zidoo Z10 os presenta al principio un valor del 60%... ¡NO ajustéis al 100%!... ¡Dejad que vuestro amplificador haga el trabajo que le corresponde entregándole una señal bien regulada!...

Setting the Ring volume at 67% will provide the most suitable range of voltage values of all possible for any RCA input to which you take the analog signal of the Zidoo Z10. You can trust me. I know what I'm talking about. Remember that Zidoo Z10 presents you at the beginning a value of 60%... ¡DO NOT adjust to 100%!... ¡Let your amplifier do the job it deserves by delivering a well-regulated signal!...

Y por último, no debéis olvidar que el CVBS Switch es el conmutador de apagado/encendido de las salidas de señal analógica por RCA de audio y vídeo. Si sólo quieres el audio, no conectes el RCA de vídeo... Y si no quieres ni el audio ni el vídeo RCA porque prefieres un entorno de entrega puramente digital, entonces, sencillamente, apaga las salidas RCA...

And finally, you should not forget that the CVBS Switch is the on/off switch for the analog signal outputs through RCA audio and video... If you only want the audio, don't connect the video RCA... And if you don't want RCA audio and video because you prefer a purely digital delivery environment, then, simply, just turn off the RCA outputs...

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
  2. Pilli

Pilli New Member

Hi I have a zidoo x 20 but Display >>> CVBS Switch (Turn On CVBS output) = On I can't find it suggestions thanks I can't get the rca outputs to work

3. I'm so sorry, I can't help you. My experience has to do with the Zidoo Z10 device. I have not tested the X20. In order not to stop being honest, I can only advise you, if you allow me, to consult directly with Zidoo engineers. I wish you luck.