x9 vs x9s hdmi bitrate

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Bruce Dempsey, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Bruce Dempsey

Bruce Dempsey Member

Hello I have x9
    is improvement in bitrate options for HDMI IN x9s ?
    thank you

2. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

No maximum bitrate is 10M, but quality is realy improve specialy in fast action scene. I ask to have a 15M and 20M, but do not know if it is possible in recording, but I know it is posssible in streaming because with X9 in unicast (ZidooSteamer by Danman) I can acheive 20M. With my PC I use VLC to record at that speed.

3. Bruce Dempsey

Bruce Dempsey Member

Merci Sarco
    Do you have a zidoo x9s ?
    My only use for these boxes is to record direct from a camera so my only worry is the quality of the recordings.
    Have you mad comparisons based on your 2 machines?
    Thank you from nouvelle ecosse

4. Sarco

Salut, I own a X9S since few day and I am please with this unit. I didn't make recording yet (today I'll do ). Yesterday I watch some movie and color popup real bright, nuance better. Of course I am still in 1080p but image realy better. I wil test record and report as soon as possible. Bonne journée!

5. Bruce Dempsey

Bruce Dempsey Member

I can find no specs on HDMI IN except it talks about pip ability. Where is the section on product information which details the x9s hdmi in function?

6. Sarco

I don'nt know either the specs but the pip allow to play a movie and have hdmi in pip, you can toggle the sound from pip to screen (haven't test sound toggle jus found it)

Edit: no toggle just pip sound + screen sound.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016