Netflix error

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by keef_ca, Feb 24, 2017.

1. keef_ca

keef_ca New Member

I am having an error with Netflix that is driving me nuts. No matter what content I choose I always an 1103 error that is related to connectivity. It is hardwired and I tried wifi with no luck.

Going thought the settings I am connected fine. I can check my IP or a speedtest online to ensure connectivity. I also can use ZDMC just fine.

I have rebooted the until several times with the same result.

Its driving me nuts. Any ideas guys?

thanks, Bj

2. edward obrien

edward obrien Member

well no change downloaded 1.2.12 and Netflix still not working unless I follow the process below ::

so this is what happens when you turn the unit on with either wireless or a Ethernet cable connected Netflix wont load the films, and you get the 1201 code from Netflix,, so what I do is go to settings where the wireless or Ethernet settings are I go to DHCP and switch that off , wait 5 mins then switch it back on and it all works fine,, the wireless route takes a bit longer so I now just use an Ethernet cable,, everything else works fine kodi ,web, but I don't want to load anymore apps on because I keep having to do a factory reset to see if it was the firmware I am running 1.2.11 now but the problem was on all the firmware's. I hope you can help

3. edward obrien

edward obrien Member

well no change downloaded 1.2.12 and Netflix still not working unless I follow the process below ::

so this is what happens when you turn the unit on with either wireless or a Ethernet cable connected Netflix wont load the films, and you get the 1201 code from Netflix,, so what I do is go to settings where the wireless or Ethernet settings are I go to DHCP and switch that off , wait 5 mins then switch it back on and it all works fine,, the wireless route takes a bit longer so I now just use an Ethernet cable,, everything else works fine kodi ,web, but I don't want to load anymore apps on because I keep having to do a factory reset to see if it was the firmware I am running 1.2.11 now but the problem was on all the firmware's. I hope you can help

4. Sandymarshal

Sandymarshal New Member

Usually people faced some error and UI-3012 is one of them, somehow i fixed the error by deleting the browser extension. Apply this method to fix the error if it doesn't work for you then i am sharing the link from where i get the solution.