Beta version 6.0.60 for Z1000pro and z10pro release date?

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Polypenko, Nov 9, 2020.

1. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Ok so: - Z9X non-public +public firmwares = many more than there would be Z10 & Z1000 Pro firmwares =more risk for Zidoo =less tinkering / fun for those that paid more in the first place.

2. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

Four days after the Z9X release are gone. Still no version for Z1000 Pro buyers. Seems to be hard work to port from one to another player of the same series with almost the same hardware.

Bill-Z9X, leviathan and fsim2000 like this.
  3. fsim2000

fsim2000 New Member

Agree. The Software-Support of Zidoo is a joke... I really like the Z1000 Pro hardware, the gui - but the support for a 400 eur device has, let´s say, room for improvement. Come on, I bought this device in august, 4 month later we still can be happy when we get another beta-version... maybe... in some days... or not

4. afss

afss Active Member

I am pretty frustrated as well - I think 2~3 days should be the maximum delta between Z9X and Z10/Z1000 Pro firmware releases....

5. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

I think your expectations regarding a firmware update is to high. The update for Z9X doesn't change much.

Lony, Trimonium, moal and 1 other person like this.
  6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

It cleared 1/3 of the issues from my last bug report!

7. leviathan

leviathan New Member

It remains to find out how many new bugs have been added.

Trimonium, Lony and moal like this.
  8. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

What has become of this company?

9. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

5 - 6 Firmware updates in 3 Months is pretty good going for a Media box Company
    even with the new complexity of addressing VS10 , Dolby Vision ........

So hats off to Zidoo

leonkoum likes this.
  10. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

Nice try. Show me the 5-6 updates for the Z1000Pro! If i buy a player for around 400€ i expect a working machine with all the promised features from the beginning.

11. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

12. DELUCAS

6.0.60 ( any time soon )

so there you go theres 5-6 firmware updates for the Z1000 Pro which was released later on to .

13. Choubs

Choubs New Member

@ThomasP To my knowledge, complaining doesn't help to find solutions and make the product evolve :)

moal and DELUCAS like this.
  14. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

@DELUCAS

I see the initial 022, then 3 updates. One of them is as Marc stated only an incremental update. And 060 is still not available. So i see 3 updates. Where are the other 3?

15. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

Normally yes. But it seems like it is the only way to show Zidoo that they make no good job. If i pay 400€ for a player i expect more than this. Manufacturer like Ugoos show that they can do it better.

leviathan, Lony and Trimonium like this.
  16. Choubs

Choubs New Member

Then why do you buy Zidoo instead of Ugoos ?

DELUCAS likes this.
  17. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Good morning,

Don't blame Thomas :)

He gives his opinion and with devices at this price ( z1000 pro,UHD2000/3000) buyers have expectations that are justified.

Everyone knows (especially Zidoo) that Thomas has a preference for Dune devices and that he does not mince his words on Zidoo company but It is important to have everyone's opinion on the forum.

this is my humble opinion.

EDIT :

@Thomas, I don't work for Zidoo to respond to one of your old comments on facebook zidooworld

See you

18. Lony

Lony Active Member

If Thomas had known that the development of the Pro is going like this, he would not have bought a Zidoo Z1000 Pro.

So please don't make such a stupid saying.

In addition, you will still be allowed to write your opinion here.

Trimonium and leviathan like this.
  19. DELUCAS

We all have rights to give our opinions on here but he sure is not making many friends on here
    It seems .

20. Choubs

Choubs New Member

I didn't prevent anyone from giving their opinion, I think it's a shame to complain instead of moving forward.

So your intervention is useless :)

DELUCAS likes this.