Petition for 4K10bit zidoo device with DVB-C/DVB-S2 receiver

Discussion in 'NEWS&Activities' started by Adl, May 12, 2016.

1. Adl

Adl Member

Petition for 4K10bit zidoo device with DVB-C/DVB-S2 receiver.
    We want one device that:
    - support cable
    - support satellite
    - suport hevc 10bit transmisision on sat
    - zdmc with sat/dvbc plugin

Lifelaam likes this.
  2. Adl

Adl Member

I vote!

3. adam1411

adam1411 New Member

i vote!:)

4. radumx

radumx New Member

vote!

5. adam1411

adam1411 New Member

i vote

6. WarTV

WarTV Member

Would be nice, but you have to be willing to shell out a lot more. Also be aware of broadcast flags. For those of you that have a computer recording regular cable you know what these are. They scramble the recording/reception if the device (and/or software) is not approved. Basically if the device is not approved it will only record and be able to view broadcast channels only. I do not know about these issues on satellite, but assume they have broadcast flags also. Be aware that most broadcast flags are software based. If the device is approved they have to prove that recordings with broadcast flags are copy protected and will not play on other devices.

Lifelaam likes this.
  7. Syaoran

Syaoran New Member

Sounds good to me!

8. Petr Polásek

Petr Polásek New Member

Please do not forget the important CI + Plus port for decoding modules for pay TV. thank you very much

Lifelaam likes this.
  9. blazer

blazer Member

DVB-T2 with twin tuners would be nice to enable people to get rid of all those ISP supplied set top boxes.

Lifelaam likes this.
  10. raduvio

raduvio New Member

vote DVB-S2 !

Lifelaam likes this.
  11. Lifelaam

Lifelaam New Member

Once I understood Kodi I went back and bought a Google TV Box by Sony, could not update to download Kodi but fell in love with PrimeTime app and Tv SideView remoteapp, it would be great to control cable wirelessly and fully functional PrimeTime again

12. Arci

Arci New Member

Hi All ... My vote for DVB-S2/T2 features ... ;)