ZIDOO Z10 PRO

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by DELUCAS, Aug 4, 2020.

1. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

@ofir
    Can be slower for up to 30 minutes after successfully login with Google account until some of Google app updated, after I don't notice a difference.

2. ofir

ofir Member

thankes
    I asked the question because I read the following link
    https://www.futeko.com/newforum/index.php?action=profile;u=1;area=showposts;sa=topics;start=%1$d

* Install Google Play Store? Zidoo RTD1619DR device firmware is available in two versions, one with Google Play Services (Play Store) and one without. The reason to not install Google Play Services is that it can cause small interruptions to video playback because it works in the background. Both the firmware versions are available in our firmware thread: https://www.futeko.com/newforum/index.php?topic=4888.0

3. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

I see no reason for having Google Play Store installed.

4. ofir

ofir Member

I will install the version without Google Play

5. ofir

ofir Member

I am very pleased with what the Z10 PRO. The picture and sound are really high quality.

Except for one little thing
    Blu-ray menu that DUNE HD PRO 4K was able to play
    The Z10 PRO is unable to play

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  6. xsander

xsander New Member

hi, dune hd is ahead of bluray and uhd isos

7. johnnyc

johnnyc New Member

I use Chrome quite a bit, and found that you cannot sync Chrome without using the G firmware. Nice having all my bookmarks and passwords available with the sync enabled. Play Store addition is also not really necessary, but nice to have. One feature I find fantastic is the cleaner app with an app task killer that actually works. I can go in and kill Chrome, play store, and google play services when not needed.

8. Danielsan

Danielsan New Member

how i fix the time on my zidoo z10 pro?

9. McPai

McPai New Member

go to setting then pick timezone

10. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

All media players have some problems with some 3D/DVD/BD/UHD Menu's. Dune looks to be better at this than Zidoo.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  11. ofir

ofir Member

nice m
    Thank you very much
    i use google translate (Apologies for my funny English)

I agree with you on every word regarding the Holocaust between Dune HD PRO 4k and zidoo z10 pro( i have Dune HD PRO 4k not II)
    I noticed that version 6.045 is less good than the previous version 6.35
    in The hometheater in israel website is very enthusiastic about Nvidia Shield TV Pro
    Although I do not know him it does not seem to me that he is at the same level like zidoo z10 pro or Dune HD PRO 4k

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  12. Danielsan

Danielsan New Member

i dont understand

13. ofir

ofir Member

14. Danielsan

Danielsan New Member

15. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

16. Nice Monkey

If you have any paid for APP's installed then an account is needed to run-time verify you are a valid customer to make some of these APP's work.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  17. ofir

ofir Member

McBluna
    Excellent guide
    I learned something new

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      211.6 KB
      Views:
  18. compingharry

compingharry New Member

Most important for me when/if buying the Z10Pro would be that it can deal with Bluray ISO menu's. Is the Z10Pro reliable in regard to Bluray ISO menu's and 50GB+ BDMV files? (I am oldskool with my WD TV Live using USB drives and external Harddrive but if I buy a new device I want it to be absolutely the right one to buy...)

19. compingharry

compingharry New Member

So am I better off buying the new "coming soon" Dune HD Pro 4K Plus II model when I want to have flawless Bluray ISO menu playback? I am using WD TV Live with USBdrive- and external HDD playback and want to be able to play Bluray ISO menu's (for series).....What is your opinion on this? Thank you...

20. Nice Monkey

Menu's for series will most likely work on both players. I see above all menu's for DVD being bad (both brands) and Zidoo having regular problems with multi-version BD's (e.g. Theatrical Cut + Directors Cut). Most BD Menu's will work with both and only a few give troubles.

The Movie Wall is much better on Zidoo but Dune looks to be a bit more stable (don't own one myself).