Chat Asking for the tag to use to get any badge on movie wall in Home Theater 2

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by Alexboi, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Alexboi

Alexboi New Member

Hi there, newbie to X10 here.

I have been digging in forum for the tag using in file name to get the right badge but it seems like a quest that I will never be able to conquer since I don't really find much of the useful information regarding this.

I have read in one post that I can't remember where it is but manage to capture the screenshot of that specific post since it seems to answer part of my question but I can't really remember who was the one posting this information so I can't cite back to him/her. But here are some badges I got from that post.

.iso = ISO badge
    .mkv = MKV badge
    3D = 3D badge
    DTS-HD MA 5.1/7.1 = DTS-HD badge
    Dolby TrueHD = TrueHD badge
    Dolby = Dolby Digital badge
    HEVC = H.265 HEVC badge
    AVC = H.254 MPEG-4/AVC badge
    4K = 4K Badge

I have also found out that only the .iso tag will give you the BluRay badge even when you have a 4k BluRay remux file and it's understandable for me and I can live with that since there's still a 4k badge display on the movie wall.

What I'm asking is that do you guys know what tag to use to get the Dolby-Atmos and DTS:X badge? I think I see this in Zappiti so I believe it should be possible for Zidoo X10 as well.

Also, from the screenshot of Home Theater 2.0 itself in an introduction thread, I spot that the wall can display the Hz badge as well. How can I get the 23.976Hz badge? Do you guys have any idea?

Another badge I would want to ask whether it's possible is the HDR badge. This will help sorting the movies in the playlist a better way when I want to watch those HDR Movies. Are there anyway to display this HDR badge on the movie wall? Any tag to use?

I really which there would be a thread that starts to collect all the tag used to create any badges from any users so that it can be used as the reference whenever we need to put specific badge on our movie wall.

Thank you and looking forward to any suggestion from you guys.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  2. AmanM

AmanM New Member

Hi Alexboi, did you ever work this out re: Atmos tagging? HDR10 in the filename works for HDR btw.

3. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

4. AmanM

AmanM New Member

Thanks very much for this, although worth noting that there are lots of additional filename tags that now work eg Atmos

5. McBluna

Sure it is working. The label is truehdatmos

6. HTNinja

HTNinja New Member

Is there a way we can add our own labels? For example, I would love to add a badge for "D-Box". I understand this would require adding a logo to where ever the repository is located and probably some type of .ini file. Otherwise, I guess this would just be an enhancement request? Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

7. Love3Dwatmos

Love3Dwatmos New Member

I'm not sure where to ask this, but I have been scouring the net and this forum but can't find any info on what to label my bonus content bluray disks so that Home Theatre 4.0 will recognize them. Is there something I am missing? I know Kodi requires a label of S00E01 for TV extras. I have full backups via makemkv of the bonus disks of my blu ray collection, I'd really like them to show up in the "more" section on each movie. Any advice would be appreciated.

8. McBluna

I'm not sure if it works but you could try to rename the title of the Bonus manually to the title of the main movie. Hold the ok button on the bonus to access the menu.