Problem Zidoo X9 Timeshift with zidoostreamer by danman (Kodi or another PVR)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by Big AL, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Big AL

Big AL New Member

Hi,
    danman have make a great program, the ZIDOOSTREAMER.
    With this you are able to stream the HDMI IN Input to the network.

1. First i describe the installation of zidoostreamer and ffmpeg.
    2. Then how i configure Kodi.
    3. Then i describe my problem.
    4. another way with MX Player. First installion of MX Player
    5. Then i describe another problem with zidoostreamer and MX Player.
    6. Then i hope to become feedback

0. You must have always a HDMI IN Input when you do my instructions!
    i use firmware 1.0.4.2

1. Go to https://github.com/danielkucera/ZidoStreamer (with your Zidoo X9 Browser) and download the zidoostreamer apk.
    Click on the Website on app (to change the directory) and download the app-release.apk by clicking it.
    (https://github.com/danielkucera/ZidoStreamer/blob/master/app/app-release.apk)
    Then use the Zidoo App-Manager, start "Files", change the directory to download and click on the apk to install it.
    After install, you can find the zidoostreamer in the App-Manager.

Now download a compiled ffmpeg.
    http://blog.danman.eu/wp-content/uploads/ffmpeg-android.tgz
    go to files, and copy the ffmpeg to /sdcard.

Start the zidoostreamer, press the menue button on the remote controll, check the preferences.
    The ip in the "ffmep menue point" must 239.254.0.1, check this and go back to the zidoo menue.

2. in the zidoo menue, choose system -> apps -> and deinstall kodi 14 by clicking it.
    Then go to the google play store, type kodi and then intall the kodi 16.
    After install, you find kodi 16 in the App-Manager.
    You must create for the pvr client a m3u file. The easiest way is to download it from http://workupload.com/file/WfvVnjB.
    Or you create the file self. It is a textfile with the followin content.

#EXTM3U
    #EXTINF:-1,(1) Zidoostreamer

udp://@239.254.0.1:1234

Start kodi. Go to system -> addons -> pvr-clients and choose "PVR IPTV Simple Client". In the Addon-Information menue, click configure, change to local Playlist and choose the downloaded m3u file. Then enable the plugin (by clicking on enable)
    Then go back to the system menu, change to livetv and enable it.
    Now restart the X9.
    After this, first start the zidoostreamer, then kodi.
    Then go to TV and choose the zidoostreamer channel.

3. my stream now appears, but the picture is shrinking. Look at the video
    Have anybody else this problem?
    How can i fix it?

4. with mx player. Go to google play store, type mx player, install it.
    The mx player is now in the app manager. Start it for a test.
    Then reboot the x9.
    Start the zidoostreamer, then start the mx player. on right upper corner there are 3 points, click it and choose network stream.
    In the dialob box type udp://@239.254.0.1:1234.
    After that the stream plays with a perfect picture, no resize or something else.

5. My problem is, when i start zidoostreamer, go back to the zidoo(start)menue, the audio is always playing from the HDMI IN Input. When i start MX Player/Stream i hear 2 audio line with a time gap.

6. please give me feedback, how it works with your x9 and what firmware do you use.
    I hope anybody have a solution for my problem.
    When the x9 can make timeshift, nobody can dictate me, to play forward or not; like HE+ from Bstra or u-home entertaiment or SHY or any other TV Provider. I change the original names a little bit.
    When you dont have the problem, please give me a hint how i can use timeshift.

an

2. rafabrasil85

rafabrasil85 New Member

Hi, friend. I would like to test your settings to contribute but right now I need some help. I've followed all steps you listed but when I open VLC (tested on Windows, another Android device and iOS) and insert the udp adress, nothing happens. I've downloaded ffmpeg-android.tgz and moved it to internal Flash (root directory), also extracted its content to a folder with same name... nothing. Also tried MX Player on my Android smatphone. Maybe I'm missing something?
    My Zidoo has firmware 1.0.3.9. Could you help me? I really want to stream HDMI In to my tablets and phones. Thank you in advance.