ziui launcher problem

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X1 II' started by aswadazmi, Sep 12, 2016.

1. aswadazmi

aswadazmi New Member

hi i use zidoo x1 ii for few month..
    my problem is when i startup/on my zidoo device..
    ziui launcher redirect me immediately to explorer/media center automatic in a 1-2 second ..
    before this,never happen..normaly it will stay on ziui interface,but for a few day its keep redirect me into the explorer/media center when first startup..
    anyone know how to solve this issue

2. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

On X9 if you long press an apk you will have the choice to open app at startup, maybe it is your problem.

3. aswadazmi

aswadazmi New Member

tqsm sarco..applied it n its solve my problem

4. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Great!

5. Tech_10

Tech_10 New Member

I am having problems with the launcher of this box also. Majority of the time when I turn on the box, only a GREEN SCREEN is showing on my TV, and most of the time I had to unplug the power plug from the unit 1-3 or even more at times to get the launcher screen to show up. I have this box since June, and since I got it I've had the problem and it's pass annoying now. Also, this box won't do OTA update, and every time I click on update I get a messaging the version is current. The version is v1.0.9.

People on this forum have written that their box got brick after doing update, so I'm kinda skeptical about even updating this box. I've download both the v. 1.010 and v.1.0.11 on my desktop but since I'm not a pro at this, what to do if the box get brick and can't work altogether? I just wish the OTA updating is working. Also, do I have to install both of those version back to back to get all of the fixes that are listed in each to work in the box (if the updating does go well) or do I just need to install the latest v.1.011 only? Since these are zip files, do I have to unzip them both on my desktop first before transfer them to USB drive, so I can install it on the unit or all I have to do is just copy the files straight onto the USB drive without doing any unzipping? Finally, will the update (if it does go well) fix the launcher problem of GREEN SCREEN when turn on.

Overall, I'm satisfy with video playback in Kodii and from other sources (local etcc.)of this unit, but not satisfy with the Wifi strength and the issues with the launcher. This would be a very great 4K android box if Wifi work when it's not right beside the router and not connect with Ethernet cable and the launcher issues fix. I need two more boxes for myself and some for gifts to friend for holidays, but can't seem to find reliable 4K android boxes. Will the launcher issue be resolve and do other model Zidoo boxes have the same issues? Even if a person try to work around the Wifi weakness with using power-line adapters to get good internet to the unit, will the other issues with launcher be resolve. It's annoying to be unplugging repetitively just to get to the launch up page.

6. Tech_10

Tech_10 New Member

Correction, not all 4K videos play in KODI. Yesterday I tried to watch 4K movies through the release hub > primal links 4K movies and the movies couldn't play smoothly. They shuttered, and then eventually just stoped. Mad Max fury (2160p x 265 10bit joy).mkv along with other 4K movies that I tried didn't work.