New firmware v6.0.30 Beta version for ZIDOO Z9X release + ZDMC v18.8

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by pavlin67, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

2. cappy1

cappy1 Member

I have this list, but what about colored stripes on posters to ID Blu-rays & standard DVD's, just like "4K" is displayed on the poster if 4K is added to a title?
    By trial & error I found that adding 'hd" to a Blu-ray title creates a red stripe with "HD" on poster, but haven’t found anything for standard DVD. Perhaps I don't understand the list of badges, but adding "sd" to title does not create a stripe on poster. Having a list of details once I click on a poster is secondary. Maybe I don’t understand the list?
    :(

Vinny4K likes this.
  3. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

The list is for badges. The stripes are bandanas ;) Not much info on those.

Vinny4K likes this.
  4. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

No one found the change of HT4.0?
    231021adjqubwwtxwe66iu.jpg
    231016eezj5zvjtvet1v1j.jpg

xskip, 3DBuff, snapo6 and 1 other person like this.
  5. DennisTheMenace

DennisTheMenace Active Member

I like the new skins, by the way it would be nice if there would be a option to load the posters in the internal cache, for faster browsing

6. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

I'm sorry, but the Zidoo site can be better organized.
    I finally found a Home theatre update thread in the Z9S topic? Is this HT thread only for Z9S?

I think some reorganizing on the site can help finding topics faster.
    Like an own Zidoo Z9X (and all other devices) thread with inside something like an Firmware, Recovery, troubleshooting, tips and tricks, bug report (etc etc... ) thread only for this model.
    Now it's all mixed up.
    Like an own Music and HT thread on the main screen instead of hiding in some other topic?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    Mabon and JS_racer like this.
  7. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20200831-091017.png
    Screenshot_20200831-090704.png
    Screenshot_20200831-090536.png

Screenshot_20200831-090558.png
    Screenshot_20200831-090604.png
    Screenshot_20200831-090613.png
    Screenshot_20200831-090618.png

fsim2000 and DennisTheMenace like this.
  8. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

You mean something like this . 0579CBDB-187F-402D-90AB-93E8EDF620F4.png

9. Peter Cheung

Peter Cheung Member

10. snapo6

snapo6 Member

Looking good but waiting for the update for the 1000 PRO.

Any possibility to manual update album poster in Music Player?

Mabon likes this.
  11. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

@mirror great work. I don’t have my new Z9X yet. I’ll try to load HT4 on my old trusty X9S :)

I see much appreciated progress on badge limits on movie page. We had 5 badge limit before and audio badge was always dropped out after playback of movie on ISO and file structures. I see 6 badges in two rows on your screenshots. We need room for at least 7. No audio badge in your example but hopefully it’s file name prefix issue and audio badge is fixed. Will test and report :)

12. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

Anybody with a link to HT 4.0 APK file?

13. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

@DELUCAS
    Something like this, Sticky topics with sub-boards, so we don't have to search the whole site for someting.

[​IMG]

Mabon likes this.
  14. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

karipu likes this.
  15. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

That would be great but i have no control over the forum and post location etc
    I did post the Various Models to help out
    But as expected it got confused with all the other posts
    It does need editing by the Zidoo team members agree .

Mabon likes this.
  16. Miguel Ramos

Miguel Ramos Active Member

No firmware updates for Z10 Pro? :)

17. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

@mirror
    Why need to care about HT 4.0 vs HT 3.0 just to see Zidoo team can make from something great something event better?
    Please fix problem of DTS-HD-MA passthrough for Denon +Zidoo player when setting are set auto and DD+ passthrough for Netflix TV.
    After waiting more then 4 years for decent Music player, new Music player 6.0 are still unusable for real music collection. Not event simple name rules are proper working implemented.
    For test try smaller discography like "Jean-Michel Jarre" in flac/mp3 format and see a result. Woow "-" in artist name/albums/track very unlucky situation for Zidoo Music player and don't every try read some information form file tags.

Now to be fair HT 3.0/HT 4.0 are rely great but enough to make Zidoo Z9X as recommended buying player at this time.
    Thanks all hard work of Zidoo Team done for improve and fix buggy Realtek SDK.

LE: Please add support for 320dpi for all Zidoo application and fix crash of Android Settings on 320dpi.

Chirita Laurentiu likes this.
  18. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

HT4 is just as poor as all the other versions, I have at least 70 titles it doesn't scrape properly yet when I go to manually re-match it matches against its own search suggestion ???
    Just match against your own suggestion, is that really so hard?

19. mattmarsden

mattmarsden Active Member

OK, very strange - DV mkv MEL and DV mp4 (e.g. The Mandalorian) play fine over SMB but won't play over NFS. The Mandalorian plays choppy over NFS but fine over SMB and DV mkv MEL play with green screen over NFS but fine over SMB (for a few minutes until they start going choppy)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  20. JS_racer

JS_racer Member

what issue are you having ??
    good here with dts hd MA and a denon x2600h