Z1000 PRO

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by DELUCAS, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Kalamoony

Kalamoony Member

thank you to share us the photo , but improtant a question to me is the remote control much faster and better than z1000 ?

2. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

I discovered a small issue. Two or three times the box failed to come back from deep standby. Could only be started bei using the main power counter at the back.

gymnos likes this.
  3. snapo6

snapo6 Member

Had it once too!

4. snapo6

snapo6 Member

Posterwall issue sorted out partly, some movies were aggregated in a collection hence did not match total movies uploaded but still weird not all my 4k/uhd moved were recognized as such.

Not downloading Dutch subtitles remains an issue. In the previous Z1000 is was possible to route to opensibtitles.org, how is it done in the Pro version?

5. Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont Member

Hopefully issues get sorted quickly. My Z1000 Pro comes next week.

6. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

My Z9X will download Dutch subtitles on demand (obviously not automatically). I selected Dutch + English in setup (you can tag multiple that you like to see).

7. snapo6

snapo6 Member

Dutch has been selected but nothing downloaded.

8. snapo6

snapo6 Member

Sorted out by playing all 4k files for a couple of secs and then it's being recognized and categorized as a 4k movie, very weird!

Any possibility to show audio info when checking the movie info?

9. snapo6

snapo6 Member

Now I understand what you mean download subtitle on demand.
    During playback Dutch subtitle can be downloaded through the MENU option.

10. gymnos

gymnos Member

Zidoo Team????? please let us know, it´s very simple: YES or NO

11. Nice Monkey

Good question!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
  12. Nice Monkey

Tried using WOL with Zidoo Controller too?
    Just meant as a bypass, avoiding the need to get up.

Was reported by many already. Strange but never saw it myself. Always use power-off not standby. It boots so fast that it does not matter.

13. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

@Nice Monkeyf

I am not using WOL or CEC. I just want to shut down the box with the delivered remote control. It seems that the issue occurs only after a longer time of standbye. Shortly after a few minutes not but after a few hours from the evening to the next morning.

Another also minor point is that the player needs a small time to resync the sound output after forwarding into a MKV or MP4. The Z10 for example had this issue not.

14. Nice Monkey

Asked Zidoo to be more precise and the answer is NO.
    Will come with HiFi models like UHD2000 (I feel not including X20 Pro).

I do expect to see more FW functional differentiation between Entry Level , High End and HiFi models over time.

Updated my overview accordingly. A lot more on APP compatibility and streaming services added. WOL was tested to work too.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  15. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

To me the feature of gapless reproduction is not a really important one, but to classify the answer we are talking about a feature a lot of car receivers für 100$ can do. And in my eyes a player for 400€ is high end. And to remeber, the Z1000 Pro uses the black user surface of the former high end models.

rozel likes this.
  16. Nice Monkey

To avoid confusion I will be calling them from now on: Entry Level , High End and HiFi models regardless what Zidoo calls them here and there. :)

Frankly I was also surprised myself that it won't become a standard feature.
    It's their decision what to offer with each model range. ;)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  17. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

18. Starke

Starke New Member

I don’t know the Z1000 , for Z1000pro , the remote is IR and Bt enable , it work very smooth no lag .
    As my are integrated wit C4 and i prefer to use the phone app as i can see the movie poster on my phone and have full control over it .

19. Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont Member

How do I reset the player.?

I put the color settings to 16-235 and now I get no picture. it's just burry. How do I reset the player????

Thank you

[​IMG]

20. snapo6

snapo6 Member

Can we expect the fw update this week?