New firmware v1.0.40 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by HoneCharles, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

nice to get this - thx a lot!

2. daitarn 3

daitarn 3 Member

I had the bad idea to install the 1.0.40 ..... result: the same iptv channels that you first saw fluids with version 1.0.27. Now they go in spurts, and often go to buffering .... not only with zdmc but also with other apps apk. Downgrades in sight :(

3. K Munir

K Munir New Member

Really good to see you guys are still working on updates. Although a bit slow, but its always better to take your time and provide stable updates rather than rushed buggy ones :) Keep up the good work. I think I will wait till all enthusiasts have tried the update and will do it once its available online ;)

4. Luis matos

Luis matos New Member

I use IPtv66 service to get iptv channels.

The iptv continuous buffering problem is related with the RC Codec, I had to disable the RC Codec to fix the problem in ZDMC, I hope the zidoo team can check the RC Codec to get a fluid video without buffering in IPTV service.

5. Syaoran

Syaoran New Member

Running the 1.0.40 the past couple of days, I have found that the Video Player seems a bit laggy with certain formats now. Some of my MP4 videos played fine before the update but now pause and lose audio sync after each pausing.

6. Goldman

Goldman New Member

How to downgrade? I just need to know just in case When I have the same issue.

7. John.m

John.m New Member

Never mind updating the weather channel and that all that useless stuff "FIX THE AUDIO PROBLEMS FIRST (OUT OF SYNC, OR NO SOUND AT ALL)"

8. cobra78

cobra78 Member

Most of the time when users have audio problems it is because they use outdated firmware on their audio receiver.
    First thing is to update your audio receiver's firmware.
    Next, you can try to set 'Keep audio device alive' to never in ZDMC and also turn GUI sounds off in ZDMC.
    If your tv supports auto frame-rate switching, set the 'pause during refresh rate switching' to something like 5 seconds.

9. grummel2005

what, if you have a audio receiver without firmware???

how do you come to this statement, what you are giving to us???

10. cobra78

cobra78 Member

Several users told me they get no audio or couldn't play Dolby Atmos correctly but after updating the firmware on their Denon audio receivers all their audio problems are gone.
    They can now even play Dolby Atmos which on some audio receivers aren't possible, some companies want you to buy completely new devices to fix problems or play new formats.
    So it is best to do some homework if investing in a new audio receiver to see if the manufacturer will release new firmware updates or did so in the past for their products.
    Some old receivers won't have firmware updates, then you are stuck and just have to hope it works correctly with Android and ZDMC.

11. grummel2005

funny that the sound problems did not came in former firmwares, so i think as in other cases the device is not in conformation with android specifications and on this the problems came
    a lot of people tells here that SPMC instead of ZDMC will solve the problems too
    so who is now responsible for the problems?

12. John.m

John.m New Member

Grummel is right first firmware til 1.033 worked perfect......ZIDOO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?????

grummel2005 likes this.
  13. cpacga

cpacga New Member

Where is the "menu" you need to click to change these icons ?

14. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

the 3 orizontal barrs button on the remote

15. Xavi

Xavi New Member

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div id="inner-editor"></div>

Hi, I reset the ZDMC (System 'Settings' > 'Apps' > 'ZDMC ' and select 'Clear Defaults', 'Clear Cache', and 'Clear Data'.)and finally I managed the operation of the back button in ZDMC and now I get the audio DTS DD 5-1 and properly synchronized.
    now everything works ok, but I have to reconfigure all addons

16. kokobsb

kokobsb New Member

does anybody know how to force zdmc to play videos with the external rkvideo.apk I mean the playcorefactory setting I cant find the directory of the apk so I cant build it myself .they had it once embedded in zdmc but not anymore.

17. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i know there is a setting in zdmc. but can't remember where. start from the top :p you will find it , something like " use external player "

18. Goldman

Goldman New Member

The box with buffering issue or start lagging?

Use your air mouse moved to the left bottom and then hold the keypad move up again, it will came up with the Control bar. Simply click on Square box, you might see you opened a lot of pages that haven't close , and you just simply click the "X" mark to close all page, then you may start to open other apk again.

19. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

The default player in android is call dvdplayer, maybe this help.

20. Magnus71

Magnus71 New Member

In ZDMC is still broken 3D ISO play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.