Confirmed Make your X9S look like the flagship U2000 (Files Included)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Emmanuel81, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Emmanuel81

Emmanuel81 Member

Hello my peoples, Pcristi was nice enough to upload the apps from Zidoo's Flagship device the U2000, so now I'm sharing it with everyone else. Installing these will give you the Music Player 5.0 and the ZIUICancer theme. The good part is if you don't like the theme you can always revert back to the stock version. ENJOY!

ZIUICancer.png
    Music 5.0.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    Miguel Martin likes this.
  2. nc88keyz

nc88keyz Active Member

how to you revert back ? another apk or is it build in the menu somewhere?

3. Emmanuel81

Emmanuel81 Member

Just hit the home button on your remote. A menu will pop up and ask you which theme to use.

4. Emmanuel81

Emmanuel81 Member

Music 5.0 app started to give me issues (Unsurprisingly). I reverted back to 3.0 and it worked fine. Everything else works great, Home Theater 2.0 and the ZIUICancer theme.

5. akis

akis New Member

souper !!!!!!

6. Miguel Martin

Miguel Martin New Member

But is a new launcher apk or is like a skin ?

7. Sweetdragon

Sweetdragon New Member

thanks, it will be nice if we can switch theme to have the last one and custome home to looks like Smart TV Box for exemple.

Update !
    Hello and Happy New Year Guys !
    thks again, it's nice to have the possibility to change skin.
    I would like to have the possibility to custom more
    get a hoem like SMART TV with mosaic for netflix and spotify and like remove file manger and rename Poster wal has MEDIACENTER for example.
    And also to set poster wal with a mixed of apparence like AEON NOX on kodi
    https://kodi.tv/addon/skins/aeon-nox
    Thanks again.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  8. Marvintl1000r

Marvintl1000r New Member

hello, im enjoying the ZIUICancer theme on my Z10, but for some reason the included poster wall apk and the music apk file keeps saying that the file is corrupt,,any ideas of how to install these 2 apks?
    Im running the newest update..

9. Emmanuel81

Emmanuel81 Member

At this point the Poster App (Home Theater) will be more up to date on your device, so unfortunately the APK above is now outdated.

10. Marvintl1000r

Marvintl1000r New Member

Thank you for your reply Emmanuel81, I have the Z10 and was thinking about upgrading to the Z1000 , is there a big difference in the picture quality between the 2 boxes to justify the upgrade?