[Help] Play game on TV Box

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by thai6070, Feb 21, 2016.

1. thai6070

thai6070 New Member

I downloaded Subway Surfers, Temple Run 2. Then, I couldn't play because I couldn't click anything on screen, but any app used perfectly. What should I do?

2. neamielu

neamielu Member

these games are not simply click-on-screen related, they depend on your telephone or tablet g sensor, accelerometer etc. to determine the tilt, speed and direction. you can't play such games on tv-box since there are no such sensors included.
    there are some remotes / game controllers including the sensors mentioned above, but they are not really working as they are supposed to.
    also you can find lists of games you shall be able to play using keyboard/mouse/game controller on tv boxes, just google it („games working on android tv box”).

I was looking myself to buy a good game controller and I posted here somewhere a post asking which is the best, with not much of a result to say so.. people are buying tv boxes mainly to watch movies and tv shows, you know.

Farzam Atashkadi likes this.
  3. TiffanyBaldwin

TiffanyBaldwin New Member

Instead of playing games on TV Box, you play the latest mod apk games and completely free at vadetech.com the number one reputable site today.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  4. begetos

begetos New Member

i like movies too