Skipped or doubled frames and stutter issue with Zidoo player.

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1295)' started by 3DBuff, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Stefano C

Stefano C Member

New firmware out, someone knows if it fixes the microstruttering problem?

2. Davicom

Davicom Member

Yes my friend. Finally we have a really good player. ;)

3. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

So far so good. We had multiple reports with no more micro stutter. I just tested couple of Web-Dl files and they play OK at correct 23.976fps without repetitive strong stutter.

Looking very good. Thanks Zidoo for listening to us :)

4. Stefano C

Stefano C Member

thanks, this is a realy good news

5. movd

movd New Member

Good work Zidoo! You have proven to be the king of the media player market now.

6. andrea scozia

andrea scozia New Member

however many iso does not read them .... I got it mainly for this reason but I was disappointed ... iso made with anydvd hd

7. AVenGER

AVenGER New Member

Since FW 2.2.82 i have the same issue again. Every 10secs there is a little stuttering. This issue didn't occur on 2.2.65 - doesn't matter what i do. I can't get rid of it. Happens mostly at lower bitrates. Terrible. Never seen this issue on Zappiti or HiMedia Players

8. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

Check FW 2.2.82 thread. Nobody else is complaining. It has to be something with your system or type of files. I don't have this problem and I'm on latest firmware. Old stutter issues are gone.
    Send email to tech support. You probably need to supply sample files if they are willing to look into this issue.

9. RobertTaf

RobertTaf New Member

Just correcting the above... there is only a firmware upgrade for the DRMH300, and no Adviser software.....

There are a lot of problems with early units DVD drives failing and which ones can be F/ware upgraded without replacing- plus which need to be replaced.

10. dennisbuzhard

dennisbuzhard New Member

Strong stutter the second issue described above (3rd movie) was not at the initial releases of the firmware until 2.0.15 from other posts. Both issues are somehow related to clock and repeating on time base cycle. There is always a gap at least 4 minutes after stutter or any micro stutter. It is Realtek player based on hardware chipset but I'm sure they can fix it. The new Alive After the Fall PDF RTD 1296 has the same set of issue. We need someone from Zidoo or Realtek to dive deep into the code and figure out the patch.