The image freezes for a second.

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z10' started by testing1b, Apr 29, 2020.

1. testing1b

testing1b New Member

Hy!
    I have Zidoo Z10 units and I have a image problem when play movie. When play movie(
    any format) the image freeze one second and then the movie runs normally 10 minutes(
    approximate). And after that the sequence is repeated after another 10 minutes.The movie play from internal hdd. Idem when play movie from usb. I play movie with intern Zidoo player.
    Why? What to do?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  2. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

Make sure you have auto resolution and refresh rate on in Quick Settings. Are you playing movie with Home Theatre app or ZDMC internal player?

3. testing1b

testing1b New Member

I play movie with internal Zidoo player, and in have auto resolution and refresh rate in Quick Settings. I have not installed any other player on zidoo z10.

4. testing1b

testing1b New Member

I bought the player a few days ago and I can ask to change it with another one. Do I have to request a change?

5. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

When you press info button on remote what is the frame rate of the movie (at the top) and refresh rate of the HDMI output (at the bottom)?

6. testing1b

testing1b New Member

I'm not home now. I'll answer your question when I get home.

7. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

Also, it is full one second movie pause and sound stopped or just a blip in motion, skipped or double frame?

8. testing1b

testing1b New Member

Just blip in motion. Sound don't stopped. No skipped or double frame.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  9. testing1b

testing1b New Member

So, it is just blip motion, sound don't stop, no skipped or double frame.
    I am attaching a picture with the required information.

Attached Files:

10. testing1b

testing1b New Member

In automatic frame rate I checked Switch frame rate and resolution and now the movie play very well. Does not have anymore blip motion. Before was off.
    What is "Switch frame rate and resolution"?

11. testing1b

testing1b New Member

It is a very good mediaplayer, but he must have good support from the manufacturer.

12. testing1b

testing1b New Member

I tested again with automatic rate off. Now with automatic rate off the movie has blip in the motion.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  13. testing1b

testing1b New Member

SOLVED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.