A Zidoo X9S on the way come(updated 8/August)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by freeroc, Jun 2, 2016.

1. benng

benng New Member

I'm too interested in the hdmi in to network streaming, but did you notice no mention of tvheadend on the zidoo website, nor on the geekbuying page. Wonder if this feature isn't included (for now?)

2. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

I never use tvheadend and don't know what purpose use o_O

3. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

The 3D depth of field can be adjusted in X9S, it's a new function just been developed. Con~~~
    QQ图片20160818173629.jpg

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    dferregu, nakata and cyber7 like this.
  4. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

MVC(BDMV,ISO,MKV)Auto framepacking.
    3D subtitle(PGS and External)
    3D depth adjustment
    Change 3D left-right eyesview
    3D subtitle depth
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

tienlequoc likes this.
  5. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Blue ray chapter and Title list:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

tienlequoc likes this.
  6. DragonFly

DragonFly Member

I notice the Zidoo developers spend al lot of energy in the proprietary video player app, which, in my humble opinion, is in vain. Most buyers are never going to use it.

If you want to sell the X9S at the current price point, you'll need assure potential (western) buyers the box will play video content on more established apps, like Kodi. The proprietary video player app is never going to reach the level that Kodi does as an media player Hub. If you'll show and can guarantee the same results on Kodi, you'll probably sell twice the amount of boxes.

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

I have to agree with DragonFly, i never used the external player on my x6 , Even when i did not want to play in kodi something. i used MX video player. HW+ decoder working fine with it :)

8. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

Agree too - german users want to use KODI, because this is nearly standard here
    or an automatic implementation within kodi to use the external player without recognizing
    this is running in some other media player as well

9. cyber7

cyber7 Active Member Beta test group

So, if I have got it right, you are too lazy to read how to implement external player in Kodi using:
    http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Use_external_players_on_Android
    and:
    http://kodi.wiki/view/External_players
    and would rather bitch about doing this as a standard?

Come-on guys, it is not rocket science, read the 2 wiki pages and implement. Most you guys are very computer-literate, so it should not take longer than about 10 minutes of your time...

ps - once implemented, you could guide other users or post your "playercorefactory.xml" for the benefit of other users!

10. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

is not about how to implement external player. its about the time put in it. and most don't want to use it.

11. Sarco

I ordered a unit of X9S and kodi is not my priority, so if you do not intended buying the product please stop boring us with your complain!

Lony likes this.
  12. tienlequoc

tienlequoc Member

I need a best stock video player, kodi just for my addon. And right now, stock kodi for my 6 android box good enough. Himedia have good video player, why Zidoo haven't?

13. grummel2005

thats exactly the cruising point @HaoSs ans most of the people which buy such a device cannot do it and only want to use the device from start on.

@cyber7 please stop blaming here people - you are doing this again and again and again
    there are people outthere they want to use the device as you use a washing machine (if you use it :) ) - with a washing mashine you also do not change the system settings and firmware to get the best results
    see it like this
    you are the technical hero @cyber7 - we all know this :)

14. nakata

nakata Member Beta test group

@HaoSs and @grummel2005

There is a simple solution for your problem. Just purchase a product of another brand and don't buy zidoo s9. But please stop posting negative posts for everything

cyber7 and Lony like this.
  15. Lony

Lony Active Member

Before whining here, you should first have a box in hand, The RTD1295 is not a RK or another SoC. You don`t need a external Player (MXPlayer or whatever) . The native Player from Realtek makes a good Job and this is the solution for Zidoo.

Many User shoult prefer to buy a record player, rather than a media box.:p

16. grummel2005

@Lony you will never understand the problem - it is not the problem of hardware it is the problem of software
    users want to have a functional system with kodi
    they are not interested which hardware is used
    they are not interested which software in background is running
    they want to switch it on and use it
    but with a small area view you have the problem to see the right problem
    you are thinking only in hardware

@nakata maybe you are right but fist as @Lony told us right we have to see whats in the s9-gift-package :)
    we only want to say that most of the paople want to use kodi, with all the bright functions and not only a mediaplayer for films and all the other things with zdmc
    think about it :)

17. Sarco

We do not know exactly what realtek will do, when browsing for information about rtd1295 it look like they want to use all api from android. Who know maybe kodi from market will work straight forward. Anyway all of my media player needed update so no surprising with and all my box have internal player working better than kodi. If you want kodi box go with wetek or other...

cyber7 likes this.
  18. Lony

Lony Active Member

I understand the Problem and the Software from Zidoo. But this is not the Problem for the Realtek SoC. Many Users from our Forum and i, have a RTD1195 with the the lastest KODI Version. We binding the RTKPlayer (Google Video Player) with KODI and all runs very good with complete HD-Sound and no framedrobs or whatever. I don`t understand, why spoken here about errors even before are the release. After Zidoo should have learned.

19. grummel2005

@Lony you do not understand anythink what we are diskussing here - you only want to bring up things to discredete people which told you the truth - please stop trolling ...

20. Lony

Lony Active Member

And you have the idea what is necessary. :D Please don`t talk to me hahaha or talk to me when you have enough expertise:p

cyber7 likes this.