Screen flashes black when i use hdmi in

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by Burick graham, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Burick graham

Burick graham Member

When ever i try to watch a device i connected using the hdmi in and out, the screen flashes back and looses the connection for about 3 seconds. Its random and happens a few time per hour. Any suggestions to fiz this.

2. WarTV

WarTV Member

Mine does this when I switch to it only. This can be caused by the HDMI cables themselves. When it does it, does it flash HDMI no signal or something like that on the screen? If so try using a different cable for the one connected to the box. If you are not its most likely the one between box and TV, and try to replace it. When I worked for the cable company we would have the same issue with people connecting cheap or bad HDMI cables to the box and then their TV.

3. Burick graham

Burick graham Member

Yea. Ive tried multiple hdmi cables. No luck yet

4. WarTV

WarTV Member

Do you get the no HDMI signal message? If you are your loosing connection between the box and your source. If your getting black screen its between you and the TV. What are you doing generally when this happens? Watching TV, playing video games?

5. Burick graham

Burick graham Member

Ive tried multiple sources and hdmi cables. Xbox, directv, anything. It still does ot

6. WarTV

WarTV Member

Not sure why your having this issue. You may try the newest firmware to see if it takes care of it 1.0.4.2. You may have to download it to a flash drive and install it that way.

7. Burick graham

Burick graham Member

It already has that firmware