New firmware v1.0.39 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Jun 30, 2016.

1. asshenoy

asshenoy New Member

grummel 2005,

My suggestion , don't threaten, just return the device and move on in your life.
    Been with Zidoo X6 pro since Pre oder days and has seen products from RK 3066 days, at least this one Chinese Mfg co making an effort to make users experience better.

keep it up Zidoo guys, don't get distracted by these comments .

2. neilatvbc

neilatvbc New Member

I agree it's top of the line hardware and that Zidoo will do their best to fix any issues, they have already proven that they stand behind their products.

I just hope that Zidoo's priority right now is a fix for the audio lag which still happens part way into any streaming video played in ZDMC 16.1.2 with RKCodec enabled. (Edit: Happens with RKCodec and both MediaCodec disabled as well, sometimes only after 25 mins of playback.)

I have been told that to fix the audio lag in ZDMC you just need to clear data and run it again. I will try this once I back up my addons & userdata folders and report back here.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  3. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

its alos hard to discuss bugs on a forum. Zidoo needs a dedicated bugtracker platform ( cough*github ) But for some reason it died with 15.2. you should move all beta/test firmware/bug reporting there and only let guides,general questions and news on the forum.

4. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

a good word from you HaoSs :)
    fully agree to it
    interesting that no one wanted to know which problems zidoo is working on
    interesting as well how many new members writing against my oppinion - sometimes the first message here :)

Anton Bernd likes this.
  5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Most don't say what they work on. Because it may get canceled. When you say, I work on X. People may get exited over something that may never get released .
    Like me. I'm still waiting for TWRP implementation

6. grummel2005

TWRP Implementation is an additional feature as a lot of app-using in android or add-ons in ZDMC.
    Important are only those features which had been promised when the device came to sell and which until now not function - you understand?

Anton Bernd likes this.
  7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

TWRP is more then that. is a fully functional recovery system, with a GUI,independent from the OS . You will be able to backup you'r box to a .img file. restore it/ flash other img's . You will no longer need OTG port to flash anything. Its the best anti brick system out there. No longer will you lose settings if you want to go back to an older firmware ( if you do a backup ) if the new one has bugs for you. As long as the box starts up. You will be able to recover it :) even if you'r flash fails/you flash wrong rom.

This is one of the first steps for custom android roms. :p if we ever get developers for the box. probably not. We may get ports from other RK3368 devices tho

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  8. grummel2005

i know what TWRP is - but this is an additional feature, which did not had been promised in advertizing
    other thing they did definitively but does not function until now
    most of the people want to have what they have paid for :)

Anton Bernd and Braubursch like this.
  9. Liviudami13

Liviudami13 New Member

Hello there! My YouTube is working very bad. I have so many frame, i wonder if i watch a nice replay from a footbal match. So, can u give a help in this problem?

10. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

can you post the video link here ? i have no problems with youtube or twitch streaming. Does the lag starts at the beginning of the video ? do you use wifi or cable ?

11. hisound

hisound New Member

The problem with Youtube, there's a video that indicates a problem with dropped frames

On devices with a processor rk3288 this problem is not

12. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

13. hisound

hisound New Member

14. nexy33

nexy33 New Member

any eta on the firmware version and release with the new ui that was mentioned ?

15. Nguyen220911

Nguyen220911 New Member

Firmware 1.0.39 to 1.0.34 firmware thỳ want to go back how can you?

16. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Nguyen220911 likes this.
  17. Nguyen220911

Nguyen220911 New Member

18. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

when you connect box to PC with OTG cable then reset. the PC should see the box and start installing drivers by itself . box should appear in device list on the firmwaretool if all goes well.

you can also search the forum for more info. flashing can break the box if you don't know what you are doing

19. Nguyen220911

Nguyen220911 New Member

[QUOTE = "HaoSs, post: 12100, Thành viên: 2362"] khi bạn kết nối hộp với PC bằng cáp OTG sau đó đặt lại. PC sẽ thấy hộp và bắt đầu cài đặt trình điều khiển của chính nó. hộp sẽ xuất hiện trong danh sách thiết bị trên firmwaretool nếu mọi việc suôn sẻ.

bạn cũng có thể tìm kiếm các diễn đàn để biết thêm. nhấp nháy có thể phá vỡ các hộp nếu bạn không biết những gì bạn đang làm [/ QUOTE]
    Tôi nhấn thiết lập lại, nhưng nó vẫn không nhận ra. bạn có thể tự hỏi mình firmware 1.0.33 liên kết img không chỉ thấy mình 1.0.19

20. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Nguyen220911 likes this.