TVHeadend

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by sleinad, Jul 19, 2016.

1. sleinad

sleinad New Member

Hello Supports,

Could you add TVHeadend in future releases?
    I understand that is the best choice for those who have USB DVT tuners and want scheduled recordings.

Please, please ...;)

Thank you.

2. stefan-ott

stefan-ott Member

i agree.. version 4.2 server would be nice :)

3. Xoxi Xiola

Xoxi Xiola Member

This will never happen. Tvheadend is Linux software and it can't run on Android.

4. sleinad

sleinad New Member

Hello,

Without wishing to argue:

On the main website TVHeadend, first paragraph says and I quote:
    "Tvheadend is a TV streaming server and recorder for Linux, FreeBSD and ***Android***..."

Moreover, there are other more humble TVBox Android devices and having a support at least doubtful, that have this software.
    For example, the TV-Box U4 Quad Hybrid also known as HomeworX5000.

It is a request, who agree to join in the request.

Greetings.

5. stefan-ott

stefan-ott Member

@Xoxi Xiola , why do you always add your opinion, which is based on your ignorance? .. stop being useless in the whole forum, please.

6. Xoxi Xiola

Xoxi Xiola Member

Because it's a fact, not an opinion. Android is not supported by Tvheadend. I know that because I was intetested in it as well.

You must be really dumb to ask zidoo to port Tvheadend to Android, which is almost not possible at current state.

7. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

... or, at least, very,very heavy!
    Please browse TVHeadend forum and you see that Android development is more or less abandoned...

I (and I think a lot of other X6 users) undoubtedly prefer that Zidoo will spend developers time to solve remaining X6 issues.

Indeed I'll like to have this support introduced to X6 or better to all Zidoo devices!

My 2 cents.

8. stefan-ott

stefan-ott Member

nice to see what a twat xoxi is .. typical mainland chinese cunt ..
    isn't it nice to be insulting people? ..

however.. if it's hard or not depends on how dump the people are.. for smart people it is not too hard .. for xoxi it would be very impossible.. now you know how smart xoxi is :)