Problem with the remote

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X20 PRO' started by Eyal Grobak, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Eyal Grobak

Eyal Grobak New Member

Hi !

was wondering if anyone else have a similar problem ?

batteries in my remote last up to 2 weeks at the most !
    this does not look natural to me...

anyone knows where I can get a replacement ?

Thanks !

Юрий Гандев likes this.
  2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Still need to find out how long my BT remote batteries are going to last. Got the v8 Remote using it with my Z9S. :) I got mine straight from Zidoo direct sales via aliexpress at € 30 which is good value/money.
    Very nice remote in practice using also all programmed IR keys on the top area.

I know that backlighting ON eats considerable power and so may BT (bad signal?). ;)
    Just 2 weeks seems very short to me. Have mine already a bit longer than that. I am using alkaline type batteries with it because of the known higher consumption than normal remotes.

The remote works with IR too if BT is not paired. Found that out using it straight out of the box.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  3. Same problem with batteries on X20!

4. Nice Monkey

The remote works best with Alkaline type batteries and worst with rechargeable. It needs a relative high voltage.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  5. Slava_1976

Slava_1976 New Member

Save help! Help out! I held the power button on the Learning area! The remote control from the X-20 began to turn on the DC power button .... Well, I think and okay ... But! Now the remote control somehow got rid of the X-20 itself completely! How to return the binding back guys? Help!

6. Slava_1976

Slava_1976 New Member

Hello ! I am writing through a translator ... I will try to ask again ... I weaned my remote control from the X-20 ... How can I get it back to work? No button responds! Help please

7. Nice Monkey

You probably need to pair it again via Bluetooth setup. Be sure to do this at very close distance.

8. Slava_1976

Slava_1976 New Member

But how can I go in and connect Bluetooth if I can’t even go into the menu ??? And why really
    ZIDOO X20 There are no buttons? As I understand it, the remote control has broken (((

9. Nice Monkey

IR should always work. If not change the batteries, if neither that does anything it may be broken indeed?
    The Zidoo Controller APP on a Smartphone can also be used to control the player!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  10. Slava_1976

Slava_1976 New Member

Hello ! I understand that since the backlight also does not turn on (!?) ... The remote control itself will fail (((It's a pity ... Now it is very expensive to order something from our wretched country .. Because for dollars ... But apparently to get it. .. (((Naturally, I also changed the batteries

11. Slava_1976

Slava_1976 New Member

I apologize for such a text ... I am writing with a translator (

12. Nice Monkey

No problem. Got the messages which is all that counts. :)

No warranty of any kind from the shop where you got it? I recommend Futeko there as they give an excellent service. ;)

13. Slava_1976

Slava_1976 New Member

Alas (((Warranty ended 20 days ago ... 385 days passed ((((A year warranty ... I will order from the store
    ZIDOO X20 ... And it is very expensive ... Why is the remote control so expensive? (((

14. Slava_1976

Slava_1976 New Member

Good afternoon ! I installed the Zidoo Controller app on my smartphone as you said! But he does not find zidoo x20 itself (((He writes "no available device found"

15. Nice Monkey

Use the "Control Center App" on your Zidoo for instructions.