New firmware v2.3.10 version for ZIDOO Z10 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z10' started by pavlin67, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Exactly.

2. danton3

danton3 New Member

Hello.
    And wouldn't Total Commander suddenly change names from lowercase to uppercase?

3. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Why should I have to go to the trouble of installing a third party app and wasting time manually editing each file name to be consistent simply because the firmware has a bug? I download far too many TV shows to manually edit the file name of every one, I looked into a batch file I could rum to rename them so that the first letter of each word is capitalised but couldn't find anything, only option is to change them to be 100% uppercase or 100% lowercase which aesthetically I'm not a fan of!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  4. danton3

danton3 New Member

Stupid what you write. Zidoo map in TC, mark all names with lowercase letters ctrl + m, click it. Even 100,000 names at once in 3 seconds.

5. Placebo

Placebo New Member

I can do that with a batch file, no 3rd party app needed, but I don't want that. They should fix their bug.

Thanks for calling me stupid, appreciate that.

6. danton3

danton3 New Member

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  7. Placebo

Placebo New Member

upload_2020-2-15_15-47-7.png

upload_2020-2-15_15-46-52.png

upload_2020-2-15_15-47-35.png
    upload_2020-2-15_15-51-8.png

One solution I guess but having to do this every day I download new TV shows would be a pain, hence they need to fix their crappy bug already!

8. Placebo

Placebo New Member

To je me lito ;) One of the few phrases I remember. Thanks for the pic but can't read the blurry text. Don't worry about it my problem not yours :)

9. catorcio

catorcio Member

with this Firmware (for the second time) while I am seeing movies in MKV, on hdd connected to usb3 the Z10 crashes, I have to restart it and then it's fine.

10. danton3

danton3 New Member

So I figured out what to do with the malfunctioning SPDIF and Cinch sound in 2.3.10. I had to downgrade to 1.7.8 and then to 2.3.10. And the internal 16TB HDD still works well, as in 2.2.96.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  11. Dimasi

Dimasi New Member

It seems I have a lot of stutter with this fw .
    This happens when is upscalling the 1080 videos and I have in the quick setting the display in Auto

When I choose 1080 then less or gone stutter ..Why ?

12. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

There is a specific SPDIF fix in the v2.3.30 (v2.3.17 changelist). That one does not work?