New firmware v2.3.10 version for ZIDOO Z10 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z10' started by pavlin67, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Does this firmware fix the annoying issue of lowercase alphabet being sorted differently to uppercase alphabet? See example below:

[​IMG]

FBI s02e13 should be below s02e12 but because its' title is written lower case it's not. Also Last Man Standing S08e03 should be above s08e04 but again because it's lowercase it's not. Very annoying!

Attached Files:

2. wirojr

wirojr New Member

After upgrading the new firmware, it still found that the device is freezing when playing the mkv file from external HD. The freezing problem found when it starts to play around 20 minutes, it needs to reboot the device to solve the problem.

3. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Did you try a reset factory after the upgrade?

So far so good, it finally works with this new firmware in my case.

4. wirojr

wirojr New Member

Yes, factory reset already done but the problem still occurs, will try again with the file in internal HD.

5. futeko.com

futeko.com Active Member

6. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

Do you use ZDMC or another player? For example Kodi with wrapper?

7. Vismantas Bagdonas

Vismantas Bagdonas New Member

And im still waiting for fix audio drops to spdif coax pcm 2 chanels to external dac. Strange zidoo ignores this problem.. otherwise player is very good. Only this problem makea me angry.and this is 100 % bad software problem. As Vlc player plays wothout sound drops ins sw mode. Hw mode also has drops.

8. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

ZDMC was not the problem. The freezes still come also with Kodi/Wrapper.

9. Alexx_mipt

Alexx_mipt New Member

I have a random reboot problem when watching movies over SMB.

10. wirojr

wirojr New Member

My device is Zidoo Z10.

11. wirojr

wirojr New Member

This weekend, I try to perform a factory reset again by removing internal HD+external HD, it seems the freezing problem is gone. I will try to observe this symptom and will update you all if I found it or any other thing(s).

12. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

Wow, really? But which player on the Z10 do you use? ZDMC? Kodi? Media Center?

13. wirojr

wirojr New Member

Media Center

14. Nicolae Tuns

Nicolae Tuns New Member

This in not an issue - it is normal behavior when displaying something that is sorted alphabetically.
    Nothing to be fixed here

15. Alexx_mipt

Alexx_mipt New Member

I don't agree here, if it's sorted alphabetically it shouldn't depend on lower\uppercase

Placebo likes this.
  16. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

Now we have arrived February and the deadbeats of Zidoo have still not solved the usb3 bug. What a shame for "a Professional Android STB Manufacturer, an advanced ARM multi-core industrial product and consumer electronics developer". Nothing to see from "We are a positive team with 40% R&D members, making for the most professional and impressive R&D Team for STB Manufacturers in CHINA. More than 60 R&D engineers are going to serve you with 8 years of industry R&D experience, great passion and unique creativity at any time." A big laugh for "Focusing on user experience and feedback, provide better solutions and technical support, create greater value for our customers, all of these are our pursuit". I can see only a few Media Players with good picture quality for a high price and a lot of issues they are not able to fix, not to mention the old ZDMC.

17. Vismantas Bagdonas

Vismantas Bagdonas New Member

and still not trying to fix coax droping sound problem...or maybe its cpu throttling overheating.. .but on the firs firmware sound from coax is ok

18. catorcio

catorcio Member

could you fix the ZOOM function of the local player? makes the image oval, the ideal would be to be able to set the ZOOM manually not by default. thank you

19. danton3

danton3 New Member

v2.3.10
    After installation, the spdif, cinch sound stopped working. Only via HDMI.
    Back to v2.2.96 and everything okay.

20. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Of course it's not normal behaviour that's a ridiculous comment!

I've never had a media player that did that, I've never had a PC that did that, I've never had an Android device that did that. It's a BUG.