ImagePlayer

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z10' started by nimaksof, Jan 11, 2020.

1. nimaksof

nimaksof New Member

I recently purchased the Zidoo Z10. Everything seems to be fine but there is no display of my images (jpeg, organized in folders) through the Image player (v1.5.8). I get a screen with the "no images" text and the 4KUltra HD logo at the bottom. I can view them only through the media center explorer ..... I tried with both the original 2.2.97 and the recent 2.3.1 firmwares with no results

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Confirmed

3. nimaksof

nimaksof New Member

It is strange, that everything is as expected, at least in terms of the ImagePlayer, with firmware 1.7.8. With firmware 2.2.82 as well, the ΙmagePlayer can detect images, which is not the case with the next firmwares and especially the latest 2.3.10. Oldest firmwares recognize the photos. With the newer one, only photos existing from the previous firmwares , are recognized. Recenttly added photos can't be displayed.

4. bob

bob Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

OK,We will fix it.
    thanks

5. helloz9s_2020

helloz9s_2020 New Member

what's the plan?

6. Nice Monkey

Next FW release? That one is taking a very long time to come indeed. A big bang?

7. Bohlen

Bohlen New Member

Hello there, can anybody say when the Next FW release is planned?

8. Miguel Ramos

Miguel Ramos Active Member

Hi!

I'm not certain, but I saw in some some forum reference to an operating system that can be installed in the Zidoo which has a different design, such as a theme, with the access to all features of the media player functions. It appears to be a mask as you similar to what you can do with an android phone when installing the "Nova Launcher".

Does anyone know anything about this?

9. Nice Monkey

Android TV? ;)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  10. Miguel Ramos

Miguel Ramos Active Member

Eventually you're right... I've been reading a lot of forums and surely I'm mixing up things! :)

11. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

Almost 3 month ago. Was Bob fired? If so then righly so. Actually Zidoo fails on all levels.

12. nimaksof

nimaksof New Member

New firmware v2.3.30. Image Player keeps not detecting and displaying pictures!!
    A long waiting time (six months) with no improvement.....
    I think something goes wrong .....