Bugs.

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X1 II' started by Adl, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Adl

Adl Member

in ZDMC after playback of 5-7 files (ts with DTS), 1080p, zdmc exit in home screen.

2. jamil

jamil Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Is there any file name "***.bin" in your Storage devices?

3. Adl

Adl Member

You mean external storage (usb HDD ) or internal storage ?
    In external storage there is no file with ext bin.
    Sometimes zdmc exit after 1 playback.
    I'm using *.ts files for playback and external HDD is formated to NTFS.
    I will try using exFAT format and test again.

4. jamil

hi,Adl
    how about you test *.ts files for playback,formated to exFAT.
    or you Provide this .ts video,we test is fine.

Adl likes this.
  5. Adl

Adl Member

Can be any .ts file 1080p. Play entire list or entire folder using right menu and select "Play from here"
    This issue was reported also from other users. It's a bug in zdmc.

6. Adl

Adl Member

4K 8-bit VP9 @ 30 fps (Up to 200 Mbps) playback with low frame rate 2-5 fps.

ff-vp9 is used, no hardware acceleration by rkcodec. in zdmc.

7. DMS

DMS New Member

Problems with the use of RAM memory. Something is not working properly. Check.

8. jamil

9. DMS

DMS New Member

I already V1.0.7.
    Background processes are not killed. The device freezes and reboots...

10. DMS

DMS New Member

You see the problem with the memory?
    The same system/bin/mediaserver shows excessive activity in the background loading the cpu. (drives not connected)
    NOT smoothly video ZDMC when 24 frame frequency of the display. In other applications smoothly.
    Incorrect input with wireless keyboard. (Rii i13)
    Code:
    I/InputDispatcher(  496): Dropping event because there is no touchable window at (695, 364).
    I/InputDispatcher(  496): Dropping event because there is no touchable window at (695, 364).
    I/InputDispatcher(  496): Dropping event because there is no touchable window at (695, 365).
    I/InputDispatcher(  496): Dropping event because there is no touchable window at (694, 365).
    Screen shot not working if the resolution is 1080p.
    On some network streams system decoder incorrectly identifies the aspect ratio.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  11. Adl

Adl Member

hevc files freeze when using samba share or streaming

12. jtv83

jtv83 New Member

sometimes the hard disk does not start just turn on x1 II ,the hard disk is on standby , firmware 1.0.11
    and charges down the hard disk I have to turn it off and turn it back on , hard disk 3,5 with external power supply

13. jtv83

jtv83 New Member

hdmi passthrough problem , when you watch a movie in dts often that the sound does not feel at 1/2 seconds and then return .... very annoying .
    another bug : When you press the red button to turn off the box , hardly ever goes out on the first try , always serves press 2 times

14. saraedward

saraedward New Member

15. Bobo t

Bobo t New Member

I have an issue updating HappyCast, I always get "App not installed." error. Can somebody assist me in doing the update, because without the update the airplay function does not work at all for non of my ios 9 or 10 devices.
    [​IMG]