Z9s Firmware 2.3.7

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by leonkoum, Dec 27, 2019.

1. hisound

hisound New Member

The USB AUDIO DAC based on XMOS does not work; there is no sound; it is enabled in the USB audio settings. In conjunction with other ANDROID devices, the DAC works as expected. Do you plan to support XMOS in future firmware?

2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Strange as Zidoo uses a XMOS based DAC themselves.
    Have also an USB based external DAC which works for sure.

3. hao1080p

hao1080p New Member

Just found another issue (or a tip) on MP5 to play with cue files (mostly for those CDimage.ext files):
    Issues: MP5 does not read the "Artist" in the header part of the cue file (+ other info which is the basic issue for MP5).
    So you have to add one line PERFORMER "xxx" in each track information (which is not mandatory for cue file, and in usual cases it is ignored if it is only one ablum performer).
    Without this repated line in each song info, in the [Playback] screen, the artist under the song title will not be indicated, and the backdrop will not indicate.

4. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

Try:
    APPS/Settings/Developer options/Stay awake off
    Display/Screen saver/Colors set/ON
    3 point When to start screen saver/Either
    Then Colors saver will start in 300000 ms (5 minutes).

Use adb shell to change if need as 2 hour.
    settings set system screen_off_timeout 7200000
    Install Google clock(deskclock) from apk mirror set Display/Screen saver/Clock, check Night mode in clock setting then enjoy your video collection on OLED TV.

5. hisound

hisound New Member

Thank you, I wanted to clarify a little, if I use usb audio player pro then everything works fine, but if I use the built-in music player then it is no sound. At the moment, firmware 2.3.10

6. JangoSlimm

JangoSlimm New Member

Wow, wonderful update. I'm now completely signed out of Youtube, and when I try to sign back in, nothing happens - the YT client just beeps when I click "Sign in" and nothing is displayed. Google's official YT client from the Playstore (the one for phones) worked with 2.3.3, now it crashes instantly. What a great update.

7. hisound

hisound New Member

Uninstall the youtube client and reinstall from the play market and your problem will be resolved.