This is real Zidoo or fake [Brand SMARTY]?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Paul777, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Paul777

Paul777 Member

I ordred this device https://www.ebay.com/itm/303321669643

This is real Zidoo X9s or fake aka shit inside case from Zidoo x9s?

I hope that full bluray this device can be load with top and java menu because i bought it for watching bluray files with bluray menu.

I don't want to load just simple m2ts files, for remuxes i have old player konoos gv-3765 which was made at 2010.

Let me know this device is load full bluray iso and bdmv with full bluray menu. THX.

2. looun

looun Member

Nope, you cannot updated the firmware!

3. Paul777

Paul777 Member

You mean that full bluray with menu is not work on this device?,Which formats can load this fake device? In next time will ordered egreat A5 than fake device.

4. looun

looun Member

it's not "fake" device , you cannot updated.
    full bluray menu not work well with any android device.

5. Paul777

Paul777 Member

Even top players as zidoo z1000 can't load full bluray menu and top menu?

6. looun

looun Member

FUll menu with same BD work and same BD not work ,but all are slow and with lot of problem.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  7. Paul777

Paul777 Member

Why pc can load bluray is well through vlc? Pc is not comfortable to use because does not have remote control + instability windows with bsod. By this reason I ordered mediaplayer.

8. looun

looun Member

vlc NOT support full menu

9. Paul777

Paul777 Member

You not right. VLC 3.0.6 is support full bluray menu aka java menu. Take this screenshot:

Attached Files:

10. SaskMedia

SaskMedia Member

You’re not going to get full Blu-Ray menu support on android because android doesn’t fully support java. Some ISO’s work and some don’t. If you want bluray menu support look at getting an oppo device.

11. Paul777

Paul777 Member

oppo have is very expansive price to me.

i have bluray player philips htb4510/51, have firmaware for this player for load full bd iso with menu from HDD?