Google Play Connection Error

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mtulabot, May 26, 2016.

1. aeolous

aeolous New Member

Any news about the ota fix i dont want to root

2. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Flash last FW release, 1.0.38
    Are you reading new posts?
    P.S. is not a online OTA, you must download it and do an upgrade manually...

3. Paulus

Paulus Member

4. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

So maybe not, if feedbacks are not enoug satisfying...
    Then, if you are in hurry to solve your problem:
    1. do one othe the three possible solutions, rooting and deleting file, two-factor authentication, or flashing by hand FW 1.0.38
    2. wait until you feel confortable that online OTA solve your issue, when available.

bigpoppapaul likes this.
  5. Adl

Adl Member

always use original firmware
    do not root your device
    use applications provided for your device from google play, not applications for android tv, if your device is not an android tv (like nvidia shield)

6. Edwin Hendriks

Edwin Hendriks New Member

Yes, I have tried it, and it works great. This is what I did:
    1. Just turn on two-factor authentication.
    2. Add your Google account on the Zidoo box.
    3. If step 2 is finished you can turn two-factor authentication back off again.
    Thus far, I am now able to work with my Zidoo box without a glitch (incl. the Google apps).

PS: did not try rooting. Not worth the bother so far. Also did not try the new firmware because this option worked right away and seemed the most easiest to do.
    PPS: an OTA update is of course the best option.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  7. Patrick T

Patrick T New Member

If you want to access google play and are receiving the cannot connect error the solution is going into the apps and disabling connection manager. No two step verification needed and no unroot

8. Radchild

Radchild New Member

I can connect to the play store but can't download anything. I tried downloading Google music for example and i get a download error. any suggestions? Thanks

9. Radchild

Radchild New Member

Seems to be magically working now

10. michanchanco

michanchanco New Member

11. nijat

nijat New Member

Hi If you're encountering a Google Play connection error, there are a few potential solutions you can try. First, make sure that you have a stable internet connection and that your device's date and time settings are correct. You might also want to clear the cache and data for the Google Play Store app, or try disabling and re-enabling your Wi-Fi or mobile data.

If these basic troubleshooting steps don't work, you can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the Google Play Store app on your device.