Big hit:Get ZIDOO X1 for free!!

Discussion in 'NEWS&Activities' started by mirror, Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

论坛广告++++++++.png

ZIDOO, an young and positive company, 90% from R & D,which is the advanced ARM multi-core frame industrial products and consumer electronics developer. The founders are experienced in industrial and OTT areas for over 8 years, who are really good at providing services to well-known brands at home and abroad. We are specializing in OTT, DVB, Streaming Player, Solutions and Services of supply chains. Maintaining good relations of co-operation with MSTAR, ALLWINNER, ROCKCHIP, AMLOGIC, ACTIONS SEMI and other chip original factories. Providing many brands of TV BOX with technology export. ZIDOO is also a unique brand, which has a strong advantage with technology and innovation. It’s gradually known all over the world.
    www.zidoo.tv
    In order to let more fans have a chance to experience X1. We’ve carried out an activity such as the following.
    Win a FREE ZIDOO X1!
    Are you interested in electronics, especially Android Smart TV BOX? Are you the man who is good at sharing with others? Now, we provide a rare opportunity for the lucky winners, who can get a FREE ZIDOO X1 Android Smart TV BOX through participating in this activity! Let more people who love electronics and love TV BOX win a free TV BOX, and share more first-hand experience!

Rules:
    1. Activity time: Start on 2015.06.10-2015.06.25. We will open this thread at 2015.6.10 0:00 GMT
    It will be sent out 100 units X1 as the maximum, and 50 units for the participants are less than 300.
    2. The detailed conditions:
    For getting better experience when operating ZIDOO X1, we need you have a TV set with over 40 inches.
    Have an ID and share the link of this free activity in other Forums or other social media centers.
    3. The process of Award:
    During this activity, please leave your valid E-MAIL via follow-up and BBS reply, attached a TV photo with your ID on this forum. Please add your share screenshot as well. Or add something what you’d like to talk with ZIDOO?(All of these should be written at this thread)
    (It’s allowed to reply only one time for every one, otherwise be disqualified, please do not try to apply for multiple ID. Just for fair!)
    4. How to be our winner?
    1) Our engineer wrote an interesting APK, when inputting different total number of floors, there will be a different list, and it will be 50 if less than 300 people, or it will be 100. This APK will be published in our forum. At the end of the activity, the list will be come out with the final number of floors.
    2) We will announce the winner list in the forum when the activity has been closed. Meanwhile, we will inform the winners by E-mail. The winners just only need to pay $9.9 freight to the designated PAYPAL ACCOUNT , then can get a ZIDOO X1. (Please noted the MSRP of ZIDOO X1 is $59.00/pc.)

The link of the product details: http://www.zidoo.tv/Product/index/model/X1/target/AjLkU[ld]qhKb8=.html
    Learn more about X1: http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?forums/zidoo-x1.11/
    Any question about us, please mail x1@zidoo.tv (DO NOT believe any other mail tries to contact you to pay for the freight except x1@zidoo.tv!)

Noted:
    1. The scope of the prize sent: all the areas where can support DHL delivery.
    2. It needs winners to assist customs to solve if there are some related problems about importing customs clearance.
    3. All the prizes will be sent out from June 30th ,2015.
    4. Shenzhen Zidoo Technology Co.,Ltd reserves all the right for the final explanation about this activity.

Tips:Before the beginning of this activity, please inform your friends, parters,others,to register a good BBS account in advance, pay close attention to the dynamic.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
    mars2015, razvanu, Gotham_13 and 7 others like this.
  2. Rob Hart

Rob Hart New Member

Hello All,

My Zidoo X1 Entry:

ID: Rob Hart
    Email: rob@halfluck.com

Photo of my Television, a 42" Philips LCD
    [​IMG]

My Share Link on Twitter

[​IMG]

Thanks for the opportunity & goodluck to all participants

Rob.

spring likes this.
  3. comphelp

comphelp New Member

Here's a picture of my TV (40" Samsung) showing both my ID (comphelp) and my email address (paulwalk at gmail dot com).

[​IMG]
    I've also shared it on Facebook (screenshot below):
    [​IMG]

Please pick me. I'd love to try one of these.

4. DenisHands

DenisHands New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email is i.am.deadly@hotmail.com

Would like one of these so I can connect it up to my TV without the need to be running my PC all the time for watching videos etc

5. Johan825

Johan825 New Member

6. twenti

twenti New Member

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  7. gavogr

gavogr New Member

8. dmorsepgh

dmorsepgh New Member

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  9. feher bence

feher bence New Member

Hi All,

ID: feher bence
    Email: feher.bence.2010 at gmail dot com
    Photo of the TV (Philips 42") and share are attached

Good luck both to the product and to the participants :)

b
    Ziddo_TV.jpg ziddo_tweet.png

Attached Files:

10. Petar Ivanov

Petar Ivanov New Member

ID : Petar Ivanov
    E-mail : jonbonesjones1440@yahoo.com

Picture of my 42" Philips TV
    upload_2015-6-11_12-51-2.png

Sharing on Twitter:
    upload_2015-6-11_13-19-4.png
    Ziddo X1 offers a lot of opportunities which I would love to explore. Good luck to everyone! Most of it to me! :p

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  11. moras86

moras86 New Member

ID : moras86
    E-mail : mickpl (at) wp (dot) pl

Picture of my Samsung B650 40'' HDTV with SamyGO firmware:
    [​IMG]
    (click image to enlarge)

Sharing as news at main page of site Mods-KODI.pl - most popular polish site about Kodi, television and hardware (mostly Android-Boxes):
    [​IMG]
    (click image to enlarge)

Link - http://mods-kodi.pl/index.php?readmore=261

Attached Files:

12. Gumpwa Luong

Gumpwa Luong New Member

spring likes this.
  13. oskar9191

oskar9191 New Member

Hi All,

ID: oskar9191
    Email: oskar9191 at o2 dot pl
    Photo of the TV (LG 42") and share are attached

Attached Files:

14. gowain

gowain New Member

Attached Files:

15. vukina

vukina New Member

ZIDOO X1 dream
    ID: vukina
    Email: aldindelic1982@gmail.com

PHOTO OF My LG 47"
    20150612_211534.jpg
    I share this In pub and get Beer Just to shut up,so is already winner,goodluck to all. 20150612_211534.jpg

16. androidtvbox.eu

androidtvbox.eu New Member

17. mikexiang

mikexiang New Member

I'm in...
    ID: mikexiang
    Email: mikexiangkimo@yahoo.com.tw

TV pic: 50 inches Heran (Taiwanese brand). ID is shown in my 7" tablet at the bottom.
    IMG_9945.JPG

Google + post: https://plus.google.com/u/0/110974997961517076667/posts google plus.jpg

Would definitely be glad to get the chance of trying Zidoo X1, just to replace the intrinsic Android system in my SmartTV, which actually sucks. And will definitely try posting a review.

18. Eric Luk

Eric Luk New Member

19. Bluesmanuk

Bluesmanuk Member

My TV, a UMC - M40_57G-GB-FTCU-UK 40".

ID: Bluesmanuk
    Email: Bluesmanuk@gmail.com

I'll also do a series of Youtube reviews on every feature of the device, as I did for the Tronsmart R28 last year (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8eOkVfPELc93aOGPPvNkWw)

You will also find me a regular contributor over at Freaktab.com, (User Bluesmanuk (979 posts) where I will also post about the device as well as invite other user contributions on the thread that I have created.
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/allwinner-tv-players/506668-zidoo-smart-tv-box-x1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  20. samsar

samsar New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.