How to flash X6 Pro box

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by HoneCharles, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Alp

Alp New Member

Does anyone know how to capture the image FROM my device, to make an img file that i can then deploy onto other X6 Pro devices ?
    Thanks Al

cyber7 likes this.
  2. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

3. cyber7

cyber7 Active Member Beta test group

There is a way, but you have to read and learn :)

Here is the link: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player...doo-aa/518557-zidoo-x6-based-on-rk3368/page15 - Go to post #215 and download the tool.

this will extract all the IMG files from your device. Then use the tool @PacoRabanne is speaking about to re-compile, or dump your own...

hieuhien.vn likes this.
  4. SuperGero123

SuperGero123 New Member

Is there a way to install a diferent OS ?

5. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

No, or not yet.

6. sttratis verykakis

sttratis verykakis New Member

hello. my x6 pro was freezing after some time of playback . I tried factory reset and it started freezing in the zidoo black screen during reboot. I tried to flash using factory tool in both ways (upgrade and restore) . nothing changes . it continues freezing in the zidoo start screen . any solutions other than returning the product ?

Leoheart likes this.
  7. Lucyindsky

Lucyindsky New Member

Could yo tell me, why I install correctly the drivers but Factory Tool don't show me the port conected in windows 10? Thanks ;)

8. AlMu

AlMu New Member

Following this guide I've unbricked my device. Thanks :)

9. Jasminsync2

Jasminsync2 New Member

For Super Gero. There is a way, mo 123 port rom for Ugoos UT 4. I used since 2 weeks.. look in forum how tooo...

10. agua4402

agua4402 New Member

多谢资料分享,国内这款机还真的没卖吧。亲戚送了我一个,正在想全面了解这款机的各方面资料。