Resolved Whole TV show is not in one collection!

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by teidybugi, Jul 7, 2019.

1. teidybugi

teidybugi New Member

Hi!

I've just managed to share my pc to zidoo x10 via SMB and I had to re-scan my previous portable hard drive (now it's plugged in PC), but the collections I had before are not completely together. For example Game of Thrones is now in 2 separate collections. One of them is more full, other has just couple of episodes. I've tried it to put it manually in "bigger" collection, but then I have in the same collection two seasons 6. And I have the same problem for a couple of different TV shows and I have no idea how to solve it. Before I had GOT in only 1 collection and it was perfect, but now it really bugs me. Any help and suggestions will be much appreciated.

2. Simmy

Simmy New Member

I have had similar issues, try selecting one of the duplicate series & select “rematch” as usual, then the video name list appears select a episode & go through the usual motions - search result etc when you have your “video match” change the Match rule in the lower right corner from “accurate” to “title” I don’t know why but this corrected all mine.

3. teidybugi

teidybugi New Member

i'll be damned, it worked! Thanks for that amazing tip. For one show I had to use Episodes match, but other than that it worked flawlessly. Finally I have collections back as it should be. Thanks again, really appreciated it!

Simmy likes this.
  4. Simmy

Simmy New Member

Glad it worked for you as well! I just stumbled across it by accident, certainly saved me from a lot of frustration.