Chat IPTV tested on X9S

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Vinny4K, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

Anyone tested IPTV with the Zidoo X9S?

If yes,is it stable?
    What is preferred? ZDMC or Android apps like Perfect Player or IPTV Smarters Pro?

Greetings,
    V.

2. szefo

szefo Active Member

I am using x9s mainly for iptv in kodi, zdmc (pvr iptv simple client) works well, and the perfect player works best for me.

Vinny4K likes this.
  3. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

Thnx for the input.

I don't like Kodi or ZDMC. But it works ok with standalone android apps from the Playstore?

4. szefo

szefo Active Member

I have a perfect player installed, which works well (it supports epg, you can assign an epg, you can assign a logo), but you have to change the settings in the decoder on native.
    I had other iptv apps before, but the perfect player works best.
    A lot also depends on the iptv list provider (quality,buffering).

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    Vinny4K likes this.
  5. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

Thanks again. I am gonna try the perfect Player app next week.

6. Finland

Finland New Member

I have had PerfectPlayer installed for over two years now and works perfectly. The quality and stability is dependent on your IPTV provider as well as your internet speed and stability. With the IPTV Extreme app you are able to record streams, both directly and timed, onto an external hard drive or SD card. It also works perfectly but I personally prefer the PerfectPlayer GUI.

Vinny4K likes this.
  7. Pearl Alexander

Pearl Alexander New Member

I see you are using IPTV. I see Listas IPTV in coimobile store with many channels as well as movies from many countries, I feel safer, free, you should try it.

8. pbelo

pbelo New Member

zidoo 2000 pro tested, with Perfect Player, many ch dont show image just sound , BAD..
    Egreat is FINE .
    With VPN Zidoo dont works , Egreat no problem

sad bcz Zidoo is nice unit...

9. sfyalek

sfyalek New Member

hi. has can anyone tell anything about ruya i wanting to try iptv and would like to find out witch is the easyest and cheapest way to go about it and any info on ruya would be appreciated also where do i get the ruya file from